Freedom Cruise pics

DanAnna

Posted a few pics from our April 3-9, 2011 Western Caribbean Cruise at Flickr. Will add more pics soon. So far a few ship pics and some of the Sunset Jamaica Grande resort in Ocho Rios. More ship, Key West, and Grand Cayman to come.

Thank you for posting these pictures. I'm sailing on the Freedom 8-day to Panama Canal on 8/27 and am looking at all the different pictures of/around the ship.

Will be looking to see if you post anymore pictures. Thanks!!!

Posted a few pics from our April 3-9, 2011 Western Caribbean Cruise at Flickr. Will add more pics soon. So far a few ship pics and some of the Sunset Jamaica Grande resort in Ocho Rios. More ship, Key West, and Grand Cayman to come.

Great Pictures.......as you took so many pics of Sunset Grande did they offer an excursion for cruisers for the day.......or did you just visit the resort? My son stayed there this past year and it was really nice to see the pics. We will be on the Freedom Dec.. Thanks for the pics.:p

Great Pictures.......as you took so many pics of Sunset Grande did they offer an excursion for cruisers for the day.......or did you just visit the resort? My son stayed there this past year and it was really nice to see the pics. We will be on the Freedom Dec.. Thanks for the pics.:p

Not sure of any excursions. We had to be back on the ship by 3:00. We did spend an hour or so shopping at one of the local shopping areas withing walking distance of the resort. You will enjoy Freedom!

Can you tell me if that bench/couch pulls out to sleep 2 more people? or is there a bunk that pulls out??

Thanks

Darcie

Didn't really check but my guess is that the couch did not pull out. Nor was there a bunk.

Thank you for posting these pictures. I'm sailing on the Freedom 8-day to Panama Canal on 8/27 and am looking at all the different pictures of/around the ship.

Will be looking to see if you post anymore pictures. Thanks!!!

You're welcome! More pictures soon. I've been on Destiny and Triumph and they were similar in layout. You can tell definitely tell the Freedom is younger.

Do you have any added information about the Sunset Jamaica Grande resort? Looking for something like this on our cruise in Sept. Thanks!!:)

Your pics are GREAT and the sunset grande looks like my kind of place. Was that a private excursion thing? Tell me more, please:D

We will be on the Empress deck on October 30th. I can't wait!!!

Also can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Your pics are GREAT and the sunset grande looks like my kind of place. Was that a private excursion thing? Tell me more, please:D

We will be on the Empress deck on October 30th. I can't wait!!!

Also can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Thanks! Private excursion booked through "Jamaica for a Day". Just posted a few more pics of ship and our day in Key West.

Thanks for posting the pics, DanAnna! Will be on the Freedom next month and can't wait! When you were in port at Grand Cayman, did the ship stay on "ship time", or change to local Cayman time? I booked an excursion through an independant operator, and if the ship changes to "local time", I may not make it :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help!

cool pics, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting the pics, DanAnna! Will be on the Freedom next month and can't wait! When you were in port at Grand Cayman, did the ship stay on "ship time", or change to local Cayman time? I booked an excursion through an independant operator, and if the ship changes to "local time", I may not make it :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ship changed to Cayman time. Switched back to Miami time on last night. We booked an excursion through an independent as well. Shouldn't be a problem.

Archived