Best thing ever eaten on a cruise

CruiseGal97

Absoutely loved the warm chocolate melting cake, escargot, white stuffed mushrooms, macaroni & cheese, burrito bar, pasta bar, Mongolian wok stir fry.. I love it all. Carnival offers some excellent, delicious food! Best was on the Dream, cant wait to be back next month.. Mmm :)

Strawberry bisque, crab cake, lobster, grilled shrimp, hamburgers, tiramisu and of course, the warming chocolate melting cake!. See what you have done, now I need to see pics of this stuff to hold me over for another month! :D

I refuse to answer that question because I'm FAT :D

Can I sue Carnival :confused: it's their fault you know ;)

That just means more to love;) no one can resist the yummy temptation of food!!! Especially carnivals food!

What is this??? "egg quesadillas at Lido breakfast"

Yes! They offered them on the Dream (last summer.) They were folded over corn tortillas with scrambled eggs (mixed with cheese, onions and green chilies.) They were lightly fried. They were SO good. I think they only offered them two mornings. I hope they have them when we sail the Liberty in a few weeks. If you like quesadillas (usually like the ones at Taco Bell, made with flour tortillas, you'll probably love these.):)

In 2009 we sailed on the Sensation and I had the best ( well maybe 2nd best ) ever Reuben sandwich. They had a station set up on the aft of the ship , I don't remember the deck. It was near where they did pizza and soft serve ice cream. The best ever was at a Beatles themed restaurant in Virginia Beach, Va. I have a weakness for really good Reuben sandwiches.:)

It was a hazelnut cream something served on the Lido deck one day. (Like a mousse but a hazelnut cream flavor...to die for!)

NO, it was the bitter and blanc.

NO, it was the warm chocolate melting cake.

NO, it was the chicken fingers.

Glad I don't have to choose! :)

There used to be a scallop dish on Carnival called Coquilles St. Jaques ( or something close to that spelling). It was delish!!!! They dont make it anymore as far as I know. Yummy:):)

I picked this because it was different from the regular good stuff like filet, lobster and crab cake. All good. Hands down. Carnival has it over RCI. IMO

I remember a super yummy orange soufflé for dessert on Jubilee in 2002. Mmmm! I'm sure it's looong gone! lol I can't wait to find my new favorite aboard Truimph this fall! :D

Grand Marnier Souffle is orange flavoured and they still serve it.

So far...on RCCL, the Filet and Chocolate Mud Pie in Chops, and the Truffled Wild Mushroom Linguine in the Main Dining Room.

Sailing Carnival for the first time in less than two weeks, I'll be able to report on CCL's food when I get back :D

Archived