Best thing ever eaten on a cruise

CruiseGal97

Escargot, hands down.

Love the ribs.

Thai appetizer, cannot remember what it's called.

I love escargot! i got to try it for the first time last cruise

I'm with you there.....love the lobster, and the ability to order two makes it twice as good.:D

I have never ordered it twice.... sounds good to me

On Carnival, one of the best things I have ever had was called "Neptune Platter", that was about 4 or 5 years ago though, and I have not seen it on the menu on my last two cruises. Of course, per the name, it was fried seafood, but not heavy on the batter. I loved it, and was sorry not to see it on the menu, last two cruises.

On recent cruises, I have really liked the the St Louis ribs, as well as the beef short ribs. But my favorite MDR dinner main course on my last cruise was the Indian vegetarian dinner!

So, we lose some faves and discover some new ones! :)

okay - I love fine dining like most; but...................

I'll take the Black Bean Enchilada any day (leftovers that night on the buffet are even better).

Open faced tuna on English muffin from Room Service at about 3:00am.................followed by the Brownie/Cookie assortment (that is no longer available)

and does anyone remember Tom Turkey. Loved that; but not served anymore WAAA :(

Open faced tuna on English muffin from Room Service at about 3:00am.................followed by the Brownie/Cookie assortment (that is no longer available)

That tuna sandwich was so good! But now you can follow it with an awesome piece of chocolate cake or cheesecake - both of which were fabulous :D:D

You guys are killing me just looking at the pictures and thinking about our excellent past cruise adventures. My vote is the lamb rib roast, the lobster runs a close second. My wife swears by the choclate melting cake. Thanks Carnival dont think I ever had something I thought was bad!:D

My first morning breakfast----a toasted bagel with lots of cream cheese and lots of cispy bacon----I would never eat this in real life, but on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean--anything goes!

Special mention to the warm fig cake --it is yum!

All on various ships:

Rueben with extra meat.

Prime rib.

The old escargot recipe. Don't like the newer vesion as much.

Same with the stuffed mushrooms.

Anchovy pizza. No one I know will ever order this at home. So I usually only get it on a cruise.

Lobster although once I got one with no meat, just cooked lobster juice!

Creme brulee.

Seafood chowder on Inspiration. Only had it once in the Lido.

Mixed salad from room service. Cold and fresh.

Eggs benedict with hollandaise on the side in MDR. If you don't get it on the side it gets hard and yucky.

(BTW, Florida cruisers Publix has small lobster tails on sale this week!)

Archived