St. Thomas Skyride to Paradise Point

f1rstclass

We were just there. We thought the price is high, but if you have never done it, I recommend it. The views are great! We got some very good pictures! There are stairs to go up to some higher points, but I did it after snorkeling in the morn. We saw a few animals. Some peacocks,goats, a couple beautiful parrots! There is a little shopping & a restaurant, we didn't go to the restaurant.

If you don't take the tram but are out and about on your own, you can get your driver to take you up. By all means, have a bushwacker.

Now I can't wait for summer to come to the 'Burgh so we can have our patio bushwacker picnics. *sigh* (Or our Halloween cruise on the Victory)

Paradise Point is a great spot to end your day on St Thomas. The views are exceptional and the food and drink at the restaurant is good. We renewed our vows at the gazebo up above the restaurant and the girls enjoyed surfboard shots after having a bite. Always a fun spot and highly recommended. Yoy can drive or ride the tram one or both ways. You can buy tram tickets through the excursions desk on the ship. The tram is just a short walk from the Havensight dock so if you go back to your cabin to clean up first you can walk to the tram.

Me too.. Thinking about Paradise Point..:)

Been to St. Thomas and done the tour stuff.. Thinkin' a trip on the Skyride and having a Bushwacker or two may be in order this time around..!:rolleyes::p

ps: Video was great.. Thanx:cool:

Thinking of getting dropped off here on our way back from the beach. We'll only need to ride the tram down the mountain. What is the cost for one-way?

1/2 the cost of a two-way trip :p

No, we paid $12/couple for 4 couples coming down, they gave us a little break because we were talking to them for a bit. If you're on a cruise it should be $10/pp each way I believe.

PP is an excellent spot to end the day on the island!

1/2 the cost of a two-way trip :p

No, we paid $12/couple for 4 couples coming down, they gave us a little break because we were talking to them for a bit. If you're on a cruise it should be $10/pp each way I believe.

Thanks for that info.. Going to go back and see what NCL charges for a R/T..:D

Thanks for that info.. Going to go back and see what NCL charges for a R/T..:D
Looks like NCL charges $19.00 pp if I pre-book!.. Not sure what it will be onboard!:o

I may pre-book, just to get it out of the way; then if it's raining 'cats and dogs', I can get the $$ back as an OBC! :D

Looks like NCL charges $19.00 pp if I pre-book!.. Not sure what it will be onboard!:o

I may pre-book, just to get it out of the way; then if it's raining 'cats and dogs', I can get the $$ back as an OBC! :D

It's the same price on the ship too. $19

We were just there. It cost $21 ea. for the sky ride for both ways through Celebrity. It was the same price when we got to the sky ride. We got it with the ship & you can take it back if you don't use it. I recomend doing it if you haven't done it before, great views!:)

We were just there. It cost $21 ea. for the sky ride for both ways through Celebrity. It was the same price when we got to the sky ride. We got it with the ship & you can take it back if you don't use it. I recomend doing it if you haven't done it before, great views!:)

Already told my 'cruisemates' that I'm doing it.. Sounds like fun, and I can do the $19. pp pre-book thru NCL!:D

I may have an extra ticket if the DW deserts me.. April 23, 2012..!!:rolleyes::p

$20 is a decent price for the experience, really not that pricey in today's $$. You may be able to google up some coupons for $1 off their Bailey's Bushwacker. Don't sweat the cost, it's a fun day and a neat place to spend a few hours with a great view

• 5 months later...
I did find this coupon for the bushwacker. I thought it use to be a $2 coupon, but it's now a $1 coupon. Hey, every little thing helps. :D

http://www.virginislandsmap.com/stthomas/landactivities/paradisepoint-coupon.htm

We're going in December, and I just found the $2 coupon again:

http://virginislandsthisweek.clipone.com/?clipone_coupon=coupon/c1238682283&clipone_action=print

The view is fantastic as are the bushwackers but I also went on the Godfrey tour in Nov and we stopped at Mountaintop. That is a great view and of Megan's beach. I have been on a lot of cruises but that beach is the most beautifull I've seen. The Godfrey tour was definately worth doing and much less expensive than anything the cruise ship can do.

Archived