Carnival pins?

mared1

JRMende

I was just on Carnival Freedom 2 wks ago and I am only a gold

member, and we did each recieve a pin prior to the welcome back

party.

I am glad you got the pins! I don't know when the new policy of either buying them in the gift shops or getting them when you are platinum takes effect. I do know that it is going to happen soon though!.

I am glad you got the pins! I don't know when the new policy of either buying them in the gift shops or getting them when you are platinum takes effect. I do know that it is going to happen soon though!.

I am only relaying what I was told today.. I have on 4 past occasions within the last couple of weeks called and asked:

1.) When was the Past Guest Program started with Carnival?? ANSWERS :1994, 1997, 1998, 2000.

2.) When were the Past Guest Pins first Issued?? ANSWERS : Never, Carnival doesn't do that, 1994, Not before 1997 that's when I started with Carnival, and either 1997 or 1998, nobody seemed sure exactly.... On each call I received a different answer to both questions....so what else is new???

I talked with a Carnival Customer Rep. today, who talked to a supervisor???

He relayed to me Carnival will stop giving out the pins next week... When asked if VIP would still be receiving them he said no. When I asked when they would go on sale, he said they were not going to offered for sale... When I told him John Herald said they would go on sale the first of October and would eventually be given to VIPs.. He said OH, OK, I didn't know that ~~!!~~

If you have sailed on a past Carnival cruise you can call either: 1-888-CCL-GUEST, or 1-866-857-7232 and request pins from the ships you have sailed on previously....

If anyone needs pins from their past cruises, I would not procrastinate and call them before it too late... They will ship them to you post-free if the office has any left of your ship...

I am only relaying what I was told today.. I have on 4 past occasions within the last couple of weeks called and asked:

1.) When was the Past Guest Program started with Carnival?? ANSWERS :1994, 1997, 1998, 2000.

2.) When were the Past Guest Pins first Issued?? ANSWERS : Never, Carnival doesn't do that, 1994, Not before 1997 that's when I started with Carnival, and either 1997 or 1998, nobody seemed sure exactly.... On each call I received a different answer to both questions....so what else is new???

I talked with a Carnival Customer Rep. today, who talked to a supervisor???

He relayed to me Carnival will stop giving out the pins next week... When asked if VIP would still be receiving them he said no. When I asked when they would go on sale, he said they were not going to offered for sale... When I told him John Herald said they would go on sale the first of October and would eventually be given to VIPs.. He said OH, OK, I didn't know that ~~!!~~

If you have sailed on a past Carnival cruise you can call either: 1-888-CCL-GUEST, or 1-866-857-7232 and request pins from the ships you have sailed on previously....

If anyone needs pins from their past cruises, I would not procrastinate and call them before it too late... They will ship them to you post-free if the office has any left of your ship...

Wow...sounds like the people at Carnival need to all be on the same page! Like I said, I don't know when they will be on sale in the gift shops only that they will be.

Just checking the board. Have not received any request lately.

Does anyone need any pins?

JR

I received my Spirit pin ! Thank you so much! I was able to get a Paradise pin!!! I was so happy, that auction I did not win that I told you about...well the winner backed out and I was next in line! Now I just need Splendor pin. Do they have those?

I am needing 4 of the Fantasy Class ships with the new name after their refitsfor my personal collection:

1. Carnival Sensation (2008)
  2. Carnival Imagination (2007)
  3. Carnival Elation (2007)
  4. Carnival Paradise (2007)

I have all the above in single named pins, but are needing the newer (since 2007) with both Carnival and the ship name....

I have a very wide variety of different pins to trade ~~!!~~

joebat1@swbell.net

If you didn't hear back from the other person, I would love to trade a Fantasy for a Fascination. Its sealed with the card.

If you are still interested email me please (addy at bottom of signature).

I am off in a few for our Triumph sailing so if you can't get to me right away, I will save it for you.

Will have a few of the Triumph, if they stil are giving them, when I get back for anyone that needs one.

Edited by Frequent Floater

If you are still interested email me please (addy at bottom of signature).

I am off in a few for our Triumph sailing so if you can't get to me right away, I will save it for you.

Will have a few of the Triumph, if they stil are giving them, when I get back for anyone that needs one.

Thanks so much, I emailed you :)

Hey JR

I'm on the Dream in December. If you don't get one before I sail I'll have one for you (remind me).:)

Jackie, please email me at: joebat1@swbell.net

Could be a trade in the making, as I will be needing a Dream also, and if not, I would like to send you the money so you could purchase me a Dream pin in the gift shop, assuming you don't mind, of course ~~!!~~

Just got off the Glory on Saturday. Asked at Guest Services and they said they don't have any pins left. So no pin. Asked at the gift shops and they said that they weren't selling them, didn't know anything about them.

Will call Carnival and try to get one sent. I do hope they at least get them in to sell because the pins and the maps are all that I allow myself to collect. The pin for my lanyard and the map and Sign'sail card for the scrapbook.

I don't have any to trade, I sent all of my extra pins to JR to give out.

Kate

Just got off the Glory on Saturday. Asked at Guest Services and they said they don't have any pins left. So no pin. Asked at the gift shops and they said that they weren't selling them, didn't know anything about them.

Will call Carnival and try to get one sent. I do hope they at least get them in to sell because the pins and the maps are all that I allow myself to collect. The pin for my lanyard and the map and Sign'sail card for the scrapbook.

I don't have any to trade, I sent all of my extra pins to JR to give out.

Kate

Kate, If you can't find a Glory pin, drop me a line at : joebat1@swbell.net

I may be able to help you~~!!~~

Just off the Triumph and NO pins anywhere to be found.

The pursers gal saw my lanyard full of them and felt so bad that she couldn't get me one.

I was at the repeaters party and saw a man with a hat full of pins. I manged to stop and chat with him. He had 69 pins on his hat. Only collects from ships he sails. He was disapointed to hear that CCL is no longer giving them out. I told him I was bummed that I could not get one for the Triumph and somehow he produced one for me. Nice man.

Just off the Triumph and NO pins anywhere to be found.

The pursers gal saw my lanyard full of them and felt so bad that she couldn't get me one.

I was at the repeaters party and saw a man with a hat full of pins. I manged to stop and chat with him. He had 69 pins on his hat. Only collects from ships he sails. He was disapointed to hear that CCL is no longer giving them out. I told him I was bummed that I could not get one for the Triumph and somehow he produced one for me. Nice man.

according to John Heald's blog, the pins will be in the gift shops by end of October. Some friends of mine just came back from the Dream...they did get the Dream pins.