mared1

Joe

What pin was Andy, the person in the post above, going to

send you? If I have one, I will send it to you. I am sorry

about this happening to you.

Don't worry about breaking the TRUST that I have spent

along time building with other collectors. It will take a lot

more than this to do that.

Besides I LOVE putting :)'s on faces, it makes my day.

On another side note, I have already instructed my family

what to do with my collection should something happen to me.

It will be given away to three special friends/collectors and NOT

be sold on Ebay.

That way, I know my FUN project will continue.:)

JR

Thanks JR, as always that is very kind of you.... I really don't care about, or at this point even want his pin, it's the fact someone ask a favor(he requested the trade), and then didn't live up to his obligation.

MboroCruiser1050

The Jubilee pin is one rare and hard to find pin. You may want to

try ebay, but get ready to pay $$$ for it.

I have had a lot of request for this pin and I only have the one

in my personal collection.

JR

I need a jubilee pin ! I have some xtra pins i could trade. This is the only pin i am missing

Email me with what you have to trade. I have been able to work out a couple of trades with CC members with a Jubilee pin. The last two plain Jubilee pins I sold on EBay each sold for over $ 100.00 each.....BUT I will work an equitable trade with you if possible ~~!!~~

The undated Jubilee, and undated Tropicale are the only two pins which the pain (non-dated) pins sell for more than the dated ones...

I just stumbled upon this thread. Most of you folks are great to offer help to those who are missing a pin or two in their collection.

On that note, I'm looking for a Triumph pin...anyone got an extra one laying around? And, I know this is a real long shot, but I would love to have one of the old Tropicale pins, if there are any left. I'd be willing to pay for postage on either a Triumph or Tropicale pin, if anyone can help me out.

jamesloyd @ gmail . com

Happy cruising!

I just stumbled upon this thread. Most of you folks are great to offer help to those who are missing a pin or two in their collection.

On that note, I'm looking for a Triumph pin...anyone got an extra one laying around? And, I know this is a real long shot, but I would love to have one of the old Tropicale pins, if there are any left. I'd be willing to pay for postage on either a Triumph or Tropicale pin, if anyone can help me out.

jamesloyd @ gmail . com

Happy cruising!

JR, To the rescue yet again ~~!!~~

If you receive more than one Tropicale, please let me know(I will be interested in purchasing your extras), as one was sold for $100.00+ recently on EBay ~~!!~~

The Festivale, Tropicale, & Jubilee are all in much demand... All topping $ 100.00 in recent EBay auctions... When you realize that the 2ND high bidder is only one advance under the high winning bid, it only reinforces its value to 2 people.

bigman01

Check your email, I have a Triumph pin for you. :)

JR

Email sent...thanks a million, JR!

JR, To the rescue yet again ~~!!~~

If you receive more than one Tropicale, please let me know(I will be interested in purchasing your extras), as one was sold for $100.00+ recently on EBay ~~!!~~

The Festivale, Tropicale, & Jubilee are all in much demand... All topping $ 100.00 in recent EBay auctions... When you realize that the 2ND high bidder is only one advance under the high winning bid, it only reinforces its value to 2 people.

Joe, I don't hold out much hope for getting a Tropicale pin, but anything is possible. And if I do somehow manage to get more than one, you'll get one. Keep your fingers crossed!

:D

Joe

The smiles keep coming and I LOVE it. :)

I posted on your thread on the main Carnival board.

Have invited everyone to come visit us here.

JR

JR

Just for information, I mailed my extra MIRACLE pin to you yesterday.

Kate

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I sailed on The Triumph 9-12-09 and The Miracle 10-15-09 and we didn't get any pins. Long story short we loved our cruises and decided this year for christmas we would exchange stocking stuffers only so we could save our money for our next cruise. (DREAM 2010??) I would love to surprise her with a Triumph and Miracle pin. I did see a Triumph pin on ebay but not the Miracle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Absolutely willing to pay all postage costs. ++ Thanks. Jim

I just found this thread since someone posted a link on the Carnival board where they are talking about past guest pins.

I am able to fulfill Joe's request for the newer Carnival Imagination pin, so he will be receiving that little gift from me this week.

I have pins from all the ships I have sailed on except for the Festivale, but I know my chances of getting that one are slim and none. If there are any miracle workers out here, please let me know!

I will be sailing on the Carnival Dream on 12/3 and am not yet platinum, so hopefully I can find someone willing to part with one, or purchase one in the gift shop. Fingers crossed, if not I will be back here on bended knee. ;) :)

Kerryman50 (Jim)

Email me your address, I have a Miracle pin for you.

Put Miracle in the subject line.

misterchatter

Thank you for helping out with the Triumph pin, I am out

of them at the present time.

JR

Lilmatcat

Thank you for checking this thread out. We help each other

locate pins without going to ebay. :)

The Festivale pin is one rare and hard pin to locate. I don't

have one for my collection and I have been looking for 5 years.

Also thank you for helping Joe out with the Imagination pin,

I am sure he will appreciate it. :)

Other than the Festivale pin, do you need any others?

JR

I just found this thread since someone posted a link on the Carnival board where they are talking about past guest pins.

I am able to fulfill Joe's request for the newer Carnival Imagination pin, so he will be receiving that little gift from me this week.

I have pins from all the ships I have sailed on except for the Festivale, but I know my chances of getting that one are slim and none. If there are any miracle workers out here, please let me know!

I will be sailing on the Carnival Dream on 12/3 and am not yet platinum, so hopefully I can find someone willing to part with one, or purchase one in the gift shop. Fingers crossed, if not I will be back here on bended knee. ;) :)

Thanks you soooooooooooooooo much ~~!!~~ I really appreciated it more than you can imagine.....

" I know my chances of getting that one are slim and none"

Doesn't ONE fall between slim & none??????

If I can't find a mircale worker ,will an old shoe box full of pin works?????

"hopefully I can find someone willing to part with one"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe that's easy... just find a big 6'4", 275 pound dude and hang out around the pool after the sun goes down ~~!!~~ 119.gif

Edited by joebat1

misterchatter

Would you mind emailing Jim and give him my email address

as I have a Miracle pin for him.

Yes, I would like to have one or two Victory pins as I don't

have any extra at this time to pass out. I sure I will find good

homes for them. It's great they are already house broken. LOL

jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

JR

Edited by JRGAPI