Carnival pins?

mared1

Joe,

Before I head out on my Dream cruise I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

...and one more thing: I do believe in Santa!! :D ;) :) :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

santa_claus_10.gif

Vickie,

You are very, very welcome ~~!!~~

And If you have time I just read where they are selling the Past Guest pins for $ 4.95 in the gift shop.. If you would be so kind as to pick me up 5, I will certainly reimburse you( if you have an PayPal account account, I can send you the money now)....

Vickie,

You are very, very welcome ~~!!~~

And If you have time I just read where they are selling the Past Guest pins for $ 4.95 in the gift shop.. If you would be so kind as to pick me up 5, I will certainly reimburse you( if you have an PayPal account account, I can send you the money now)....

Hi Joe... Saw your post the other day on the other thread requesting four Dream pins. Just to clarify, I assume this means that you now would like five instead (not 4 + 5?). I'll try to check back here before I leave on the cruise, otherwise just email me and I'll look for the note there.

Hi Everyone

Guess what, my pin supply is running short. I need to build my

extra supply back up to be able to continue putting :)'s on faces.

The following pins are the ones I need most, but I will take anything

you have to add to my supply: Destiny; Triumph; Victory; Freedom;

Splendor; Miracle; and Liberty.

If you have any pins to donate to my project, please email me your

address and I will send prepaid self addressed bubble envelope.

jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

I really appreciate your help.

JR

Good Morning JR

Good News!!!! While going through some drawers recently I found several extra Carnival Pins that I'm happy to share with you so you can continue to put a 01 on faces. They are not in front of me and I can't remember which ones I have, but I'm sure there is a mixture of some old and some new. I'm certain you will be presently surprised when they arrive.

I'll email you for your address and get them to you ASAP. Not to worry about sending a prepaid envelope that's the least I can do for someone that has done so much for so many people.

Jackie

Thank you sooooooo much. The pins will surely help me to

continue putting :)'s on faces thanks to peope like you.

I have been passing out so many :)'s lately, my supply is

running short.

Be sure to email me and I will send my address to you.

JR

Hi Joe... Saw your post the other day on the other thread requesting four Dream pins. Just to clarify, I assume this means that you now would like five instead (not 4 + 5?). I'll try to check back here before I leave on the cruise, otherwise just email me and I'll look for the note there.

Thank you, Vickie, 4 or 5 would be great.... The Dream is going to be around for a while, so please don't go to, too much trouble.

I hope y'all have a great cruise, and thanks again~~!!~~

Joe

Thank you, Vickie, 4 or 5 would be great.... The Dream is going to be around for a while, so please don't go to, too much trouble.

I hope y'all have a great cruise, and thanks again~~!!~~

Joe

It shouldn't be a problem. I'll just take a little pistol into the gift shop and say give me your pins or you're gonna walk the plank. I'm pretty sure they'll give me the pins (right about the time Security arrives to throw me in the brig. :p)

Seriously, doesn't sound like too difficult of a task to get my hands on a few of the Dream pins.

If anyone has an extra Carnival Destiny, my sister is looking for that. Joe has my address if anyone has one to send out.

Talk to you all soon when we return from the Dream -- ready to spread some more love to fellow collectors! ;)

Hi All,

I''m looking for a Fantasy pin (it was me and hubbies first cruise) I have an extra Glory pin , a new carnival keychain put there by carnival in our room and hopefully an upcoming Imagination one if they are still giving them out that I would be happy to trade

Joe,

Before I head out on my Dream cruise I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

...and one more thing: I do believe in Santa!! :D ;) :) :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

santa_claus_10.gif

Hi Vickie,

I've lost your email addy, but there is something for you coming via snail mail...

E-mail me: joebat1@swbell.net

I hope I owe you some money...Please say YES ~~!!~~

Hi All,

I''m looking for a Fantasy pin (it was me and hubbies first cruise) I have an extra Glory pin , a new carnival keychain put there by carnival in our room and hopefully an upcoming Imagination one if they are still giving them out that I would be happy to trade

Drop me a line.... Santa's only an email away ~~!!~~

joebat1@swbell.net

Edited by joebat1

Hi All,

I am looking to replace a lost Glory & Legend Pin,

I have Pins from the Splendor, Spirit, Conquest & Valor I can trade..

My email is (plaris at sbcglobal dot net) if you have an extra or want to trade..

Thanks,