Question on Fall 2013 Releases

isujim

Having just switched to Princess recently I'm not familiar yet with when they "normally" (I know there is no such thing) release fall itineraries. I know RC normally releases in March or April for fall cruises and I'm sure Princess follows a pattern.

We are looking at a fall Transatlantic for November of 2013.......assuming of course on decisions made on ship deployments.

We just want to know when to start looking........any help from the Princess Regulars would be appreciated.

Thanks

We are looking for November 2013-Carribbean. Called Princess last week and was told May/June. Nothing yet shows up on site.

You probably won't see anything for those dates until next year. Most likely March or April

We are looking for November 2013-Carribbean. Called Princess last week and was told May/June. Nothing yet shows up on site.
For years, it was between May and July, depending on the region of the world. For the past couple of years, it was April to June and this year, all itineraries, regardless of region, were released in March. Whether that's the way it'll be in the future is anyone's guess.

Let your TA know you're interested and have them notify you when they're available, keep watching CC because someone is sure to post when they're available, and/or keep checking the Princess website.

For the past couple of years, it was April to June and this year, all itineraries, regardless of region, were released in March. Whether that's the way it'll be in the future is anyone's guess.

I know it was a nightmare for travel agents this year as everything was released at the same time.

Archived