Carnival treats Australian and NZ defence personnel

Well finally it went through and I am getting my military benefits on my next cruise! Hooray!! Thanks guys for posting the address for Australia. Now I will just have to make a list of the 3 email addresses for sending the info whenever I book a cruise in the future...to make it easier.

Thanks again!

Barbara

Well finally it went through and I am getting my military benefits on my next cruise! Hooray!! Thanks guys for posting the address for Australia. Now I will just have to make a list of the 3 email addresses for sending the info whenever I book a cruise in the future...to make it easier.

Thanks again!

Barbara

I submitted my army records to Carnival Australia on Wednesday & received confirmation this morning of $50 OBC for each of my 2 booked trips.

Thanks everyone for this thread & a huge thank you to Carnival!:)

• 2 months later...

We have booked a few cruises via our American agent and was told to submit the details to Carnival Australia for processing. Seems odd when they cannot access the American booking (as they advised when I called to ask a question). I was told by Princess Australia to forward the information to them, so here goes ..... crossing fingers, and toes - lol!

Nicki

P&O UK does not give OBC to former and current military people. Strange that, when Cunard, Princess, P&O Australia and Carnival Cruise Line give it. All from the Carnival Corp stable.

Edited by NSWP

P&O UK does not give OBC to former and current military people. Strange that, when Cunard, Princess, P&O Australia and Carnival Cruise Line give it. All from the Carnival Corp stable.

Agreed that it's odd, but they work the same way with the loyalty programs too.