lost diamond member

Hi, I have a few questions for anyone who was recently on the Allure. We sail on the 3rd and I was wondering where the Diamond lounge was located, what were the hours and any other tid-bits you could share reguarding a newbee Diamind member. Also where was the resturant located for breakfast? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I have a few questions for anyone who was recently on the Allure. We sail on the 3rd and I was wondering where the Diamond lounge was located, what were the hours and any other tid-bits you could share reguarding a newbee Diamind member. Also where was the resturant located for breakfast? Thanks a lot.

D lounge on Allure is located forward starboard side deck 6 directly over Bolero's....you have 24/7 access. Not sure what you mean by...."restaurant located for breakfast":confused:

The evening D event however may take place in Blaze depending on the amount of D passengers for that sailing.

The Diamond breakfast area is on deck 4 Starboard side. It is called the Overflow lounge. I enjoyed breakfast there on 4 days. You are served a full breakfast including the Chocolate breakfast when they have it. It has a self=serve area for somethings too. It was great not to be crowded.

They had a separate area for Diamond and Diamond Plus members on deck 4 when we were on the Oasis last year, however, I was reading a thread somewhere on the RCL boards saying that there is no longer a Diamond breakfast so I don't know what the status of it is.

there are 2 diamond lounges for breakfast??? deck 4 and 6??

Continental breakfast is available in the actual Diamond Lounge that overlooks the promenade and is on deck 6. I do know for D+ members they also have hot breakfast available to them in the Concierge lounge.

I have no direct experience with the Diamond breakfast area in the actual dining room.

They had a separate area for Diamond and Diamond Plus members on deck 4 when we were on the Oasis last year, however, I was reading a thread somewhere on the RCL boards saying that there is no longer a Diamond breakfast so I don't know what the status of it is.

We were on the May 22-29, 2011 Allure cruise and I did not see any signage for a separate Diamond/Diamond + breakfast area in the MDR. We did use it when we sailed on the Allure on Dec 5-12,2010.

We wondered why we didn't see it, now we know.

Continental breakfast is available in the actual Diamond Lounge that overlooks the promenade and is on deck 6. I do know for D+ members they also have hot breakfast available to them in the Concierge lounge.

I have no direct experience with the Diamond breakfast area in the actual dining room.

This will be my first time on a ship that had a Diamond Lounge. I am curious what kinds of food that they had for their continental breakfast. Did they have yogurt, baked goods, fruit etc?

Thanks!

This will be my first time on a ship that had a Diamond Lounge. I am curious what kinds of food that they had for their continental breakfast. Did they have yogurt, baked goods, fruit etc?

Thanks!

They had bagels/cream cheese, muffins, cheese and cold cuts, melon and pineapple, donuts, etc. The only complaint I had was their coffee -- they had one of those fancy machines that made cappuchino (can't spell), but if you wanted regular coffee, they'd just add hot water to weaken it - yuk - I ended up going to the Promenade for coffee to go, then I'd take it upstairs to the Diamond Lounge to have with my breakfast! Also, if you like salt on your watermelon, you need to also pick up a packet from the Promenade and take it with you.

and the best part for me WAS the cappuccino :D:D and they would bring it to your table. I just found it more relaxing than fighting the crowds in the Windjammer or the dining room.

Geez matj2000 thats a heck of an attitude. Nice try on trying to get a rukus started but it doesn't seem to have worked. After reading your bio I guess you won't have worry about eating with either a diamond or diamond+ for quite a long while. Keep cruising maybe you will make it someday.

Archived