Website trouble?

Anyone having problems getting into their cruises on the RCI website? I keep clicking on it and it takes me to the customer support page. I am a little worried since at one point they claimed we still owed them money even though we paid it a week before final payment.

Anyone having problems getting into their cruises on the RCI website? I keep clicking on it and it takes me to the customer support page. I am a little worried since at one point they claimed we still owed them money even though we paid it a week before final payment.

I actually was having trouble about an hour ago...it wouldnt let me log in so i think they may be having problems, however it just let me log in now

I just called because I am paranoid lol. I still have a reservation so all's good :D

Good to hear! Did they acknowledge that there are website issues? Mention an ETA for getting it back up? I have a few days before my final payment is due, just anxious to get it off my to-do list. :)

Yes, I am having problems, also. I am unable to get to my reservation. It states I have no 'active' reservation.

I have called, spoke to support and reservations. They just said, "keep trying".

Seems RCI has alot of on-going problems with their website.

I just went to check prices on one of my cruises on the RCCL US website and got this message -

emergency_home_main3.gif

It will be unavailable from 12 a.m. EST, 15-May-2011 to 6 a.m. EST, 15-May-2011.

Please try again after this time.

Ummm...isn't this July :confused:

I just went to check prices on one of my cruises on the RCCL US website and got this message -

emergency_home_main3.gif

It will be unavailable from 12 a.m. EST, 15-May-2011 to 6 a.m. EST, 15-May-2011.

That's exactly what I got LOL. I started a thread asking about it because I didn't see this one. 15 May, really? geez.

That's exactly what I got LOL. I started a thread asking about it because I didn't see this one. 15 May, really? geez.

Does this mean we are nearly 2 months younger than we thought?:confused:

Oh wait...does this mean we have longer till final payments on our cruises?:)

Oh no no no...it means we have longer to wait till our next cruise:eek:

No ...it means RCCL...needs to hire a new IT team.:rolleyes:

emergency_home_main3.gif

Yes, this is the same message that I got. I'm using Safari and have also tried Google Chrome.

Does this mean we are nearly 2 months younger than we thought?:confused:

Oh wait...does this mean we have longer till final payments on our cruises?:)

Oh no no no...it means we have longer to wait till our next cruise:eek:

No ...it means RCCL...needs to hire a new IT team.:rolleyes:

I'll take two months younger lol.

Def need new IT team. My DS (25) does IT for a gov contracting co. and he just rolls his eyes when I tell him stuff like this.

LOL, someone figured it out, they took off the 15 May and just left it as "unavailable".

emergency_home_main3.gif

They just dropped the date and time reference. But you can visit the Allure website. Maybe they are fixing the items folks here are complaining about ;) .

My guess is they are updating some back end functions of the website and also making updates to pricing.

Updates can be done without taking the whole site down.

@BND

I couldnt agree more. Just making a simple website anouncement would have been the proper thing to do, if they are updating the site. I know lately I have had many problems with checking prices/sales/itineraries...etc. I sure hope they fix it quickly (although it seems they have had all day long to do so)....LOL :rolleyes:

Archived