OBC question Specialty Restaurant

If I book a specialty restaurant now, months before I sail, will that be charged to my current unpaid balance OR will I be able to use my OBC to pay for the specialty restaurant after I am on the cruise.

Sorry, I probably am not wording my question correctly. Hope you get the gist of what I am asking.

If I book a specialty restaurant now, months before I sail, will that be charged to my current unpaid balance OR will I be able to use my OBC to pay for the specialty restaurant after I am on the cruise.

Sorry, I probably am not wording my question correctly. Hope you get the gist of what I am asking.

You will have to pay upfront with a credit card as soon as you reserve a specialty restaurant.

Your OBC will be credited to your onboard account usually by the second day of the cruise, you can use that to pay your Gratuties(Tips) and other charges( excursions booked onboard ) and other purchases onboard.

Jimbo:)

Thank you for your clear, cogent answers. Amazed that responders understood the goobley-gook I wrote.

Think I will wait till I get onboard to reserve and take my chances.

Archived