Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

this is a great thread folks. if any of you are on pinterest, if you search for pedicures or nail art on there, some really cool stuff comes up. i love nail art but sometimes it looks so chincy. im tryin to find some cool nail art to get for my upcoming cruise in 19 days!

DSC03432.jpg.ce8ca12d46beffc18164bebfc4e63be8.jpg

• 1 month later...
I know this is a "toes" thread, but those shoes are AWESOME!!! Soooo cute!

Hi! I just saw your comment and am so glad you like my shoes. They make me happy just wearing them and I even bought a backup pair for when they wear out! Love wearing them on the Lawn Club grass best of all because that means I'm cruisin' on Celebrity, and my favorite thing to do!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm really hoping my toes heal before our cruise in 5.5 wks.. I broke 2 toes in a couple of places this weekend, they are wonderfully purple, swollen, and killing me!

On a positive note, I thought it was my foot that was broke and would have been devastated to cruise with a cast.. I would have gotten the cast off the week *after* the cruise, can you imagine the cast shaped tan line? LOL

Just paint 'em purple so they'll match. ;)

OMG I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

I'm planning on getting a mani/pedi in a couple weeks, then again the day or so before we leave for our cruise. I'm planning on getting just a regular french manicure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The little flowers are so cute! Do you all find that they last as well as the rest of your pedicure? I wouldn't want my toes to look pathetic half way through my cruise.

When I have had "art" done it always lasts as long as the rest of the pedicure. Sometimes I have to really scrub to get the little center gem off! LOL

OP here, back for new ideas, taking my DD23 on the Conquest next month to celebrate her graduation from UCF!! I don't think we will have "matching" toes as she usually goes for lime green, orange etc. and I'm more of a blue/red/purple kinda woman. LOL Love all of the new posts and ideas!!!

Sunebeach, I love your flowers!

OMG I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

I'm planning on getting a mani/pedi in a couple weeks, then again the day or so before we leave for our cruise. I'm planning on getting just a regular french manicure.

'

I have totally done black or deep, deep purple on my toes when a nail or two has turned black from running or skiing. Ew.

A little off topic... but has anyone tried a gel pedicure yet? I'm tempted for May.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...