Questions about Freedom's Beatlemania Live and Rock Brittania

Going on my first RCCL cruise on Aug. 21. (Freedom Western)

When is the Beatlemania Show? I don't see it available for prebooking- is it under a different name? I see Marquee, Now you see it, Ice Show, and the Fairy Tale Show.

Is this unavialable for prebooking?

Now is the Rock Brittania just a massive amount of people in the Promenade? Where is a good (or better) spot to be?

Thanks

Please no Beatlemania!!!!

I;ll take Beatlemania over the Nelsons anyday... sorry the Nelsons are not my style.

I'll be thrilled if it is Beatlemania, we have some serious Beatles fans here in our house.

The headliner shows do not stay on any one ship for very long. So if you read about a show in a review there is no guarantee that that show will be on for your cruise. Beatlemainia is very good: Rain is better. I've seen both on cruise ships.

The headliner shows do not stay on any one ship for very long. So if you read about a show in a review there is no guarantee that that show will be on for your cruise. Beatlemainia is very good: Rain is better. I've seen both on cruise ships.

I know the headliners don't stay on long.. I just hope it is something more in the Beatles realm than the Nelsons era. I'd be excited about Rain as well.

When we were on The Freedom last March they had "Revolution" which was a Beatle tribute. They were very good. It was great but then again I am a big Beatles fan. Used to play there music when I was in a band as a teen. We will be on the Freedom again this coming March. Would love another Beatle tribute.

Dang i hate beattle's music, I even had to see Rain just for my honey a year ago here where we live, I really hated the show, to me their voices sound like they all holding their noses while singing...how come the shows I booked online do not show the Beattles is this an extra show they having on the FOS?

I may be 48 but the 60's is way out of my league I stick with the younger crowd, give me the disco I very happy. :) Different strokes for different folks.

Dang i hate beattle's music, I even had to see Rain just for my honey a year ago here where we live, I really hated the show, to me their voices sound like they all holding their noses while singing...how come the shows I booked online do not show the Beattles is this an extra show they having on the FOS?

I may be 48 but the 60's is way out of my league I stick with the younger crowd, give me the disco I very happy. :) Different strokes for different folks.

I'm assuming that this is the "Headliner" show that is booked. My precruise reservation did not state the Headliner but that it was the Headliner. The 7/3 review states that the Beatlemania Live was the Headliner show.

Your the same age as my DH, and he's the big Beatles fan... same as my teens. I'd take that over the Nelson or the Platters/Ojays that someone else mentioned in a prior review.

That would be fun even though it is hard to grasp that the oldies are from your youth. One good thing, due to all the Herbs during those years most stuff is still new to me..........don't remember most of it the first time.

We just sailed on the Freedom on 6/26/11. We did see Beatlemania about night number 5 I believe. They were great. The theatre was quite full. These guys did an absolute fabulous job of recreating what I grew up with. We all loved it (even my 16 year old!).:D

Archived