Peter Andre on Dream?

Paul Evans (ACD) just posted on facebook that Mr Andre is on the ship for the week..... if this is correct thats a heck of an endorsement for Thomson Dream - he could go anywhere he liked with his dosh LOL

of course it could just be young Paul Jnr having a laugh...... LOL

hehe - have you heard him sing??? LOL

wonder if Mr Andre has his film crew with him - and the kids?? wow that would tickle Tom and Sofie having the Andre kids in their kidsclub!

love him cant stand his ex

So do I. Just looked on Facebook and it says he's in Portafino today with his kids. If he is on the Dream I would have thought he would have picked a more kids friendly cruise but suppose the Dream is smaller and not as many people on it. WISH I WAS ON THE DREAM NOW.:D:D:D

Who is peter andre?

I know, I found the link but i still ask

Who is peter andre? ;)

I must be getting old, people keep saying so and so did this and I don't know who they are. I have probably heard of them but the name just goes in one ear and out the other. they don't register on my radar at all. :D

Paul Evans (ACD) just posted on facebook that Mr Andre is on the ship for the week..... if this is correct thats a heck of an endorsement for Thomson Dream - he could go anywhere he liked with his dosh LOL

of course it could just be young Paul Jnr having a laugh...... LOL

Hi, we left the ship on 23rd and some of the people on our coach transfer were saying that he had been due to board at 12.30 that day, he had been in Majorca doing a concert

Hi, my mum is just back off this trip & can confirm that Peter & all his family (mum, dad, brothers and children) were on board for the full week on holiday. It was announced in the ships news on boarding & the next day Peter did a meet & greet and photo opportunity in one of the lounges with a request that after that the family were left alone to enjoy their holiday. Mum thinks that they had all 6 suites booked out. They were often spotted about the ship & appeared to be receiving no 'special' treatment whatsoever, Peter was spotted often in the buffett 'loading his tray' or chasing Junior around the Orion when he misbehaved! Would love to read a review from him on here :) As the first poster said, quite an endorsement for Thomson.

Archived