RCI/Crown & Anchor Jewelry

Has anybody ever seen any jewelry being sold on the ships that have the RCI Crown&Anchor emblem? I would definitely be interested in earrings, a necklace pendant, or bracelet charm. Just wondering if they sold anything like that... don't think I've ever seen them before, but I usually don't spend a lot of time shopping on the ships. But if they sold jewelry with the Crown&Anchor emblem, I'd definitely be there buying it! :)

Bought my mother Crown and Anchor 14K earings on the Majesty OTS in 1993. They are just stunning and I have never seen them since available for sale. She just loves them and gets compliments when she goes to the concierge lounge or welcome back parties. I am proud to say they have been worn several times at the Captains Table where the Captains have wanted them for their wives. Lol.

Every once in a while.......Royal Caribbean sells select jewelry.

For the life of me......I have never figured out why.

Congratulations on your purchase..........what a beautiful Crown and Anchor piece!

And........how do you match the price...........when it's filled with diamonds!

I can only hope that Royal Caribbean will put out more jewelry.........in their shops.:)

Rick

Every once in a while.......Royal Caribbean sells select jewelry.

For the life of me......I have never figured out why.

Congratulations on your purchase..........what a beautiful Crown and Anchor piece!

And........how do you match the price...........when it's filled with diamonds!

I can only hope that Royal Caribbean will put out more jewelry.........in their shops.:)

Rick

Thank you Rick and I agree with you. I would love to have matching earrings, though that might be a bit too much C&A at one time. LOL The only other piece that I have found over the years is a 14k charm for my bracelet that came from the Splendour many years ago. Love it and wish I had one for each of the RCL ships that I have sailed.

When RCL had their shops on ship they did have the RCL anchors for sale, I have many as each year they changed size of anchor some with and sometimes without diamonds. My DH purchased an anchor the only one they had in the jewelry store. Have had many personnel from RCL ask were he got that. Once the shops were turned over to consignment companies we have never seen the RCL anchors again and were told they cannot do logo's

for RCL.

That's all I know about the jewelry they used to sell.

Many people have C&A jewelry made on land.

The only C&A jewelry I've seen onboard in the past few years has been a silver (probably plated) charm sold in the cupcake store on Liberty. I also saw some tiny overly stylized gold & diamond C&A earrings for something like $700 in the fine jewelry store. But I thought they were ugly and nobody would see them with all the hair I have, anyway.:p

i sailed with someone who had a local (someplace in Maryland-local for her...) make her a crown and anchor omega slide in 14K..it was really lovely...one of these days i will find the business card and contact the jeweler....

I too wish they'd sell some jewelry at different price points....(meaning logo jewelry...I'd buy something...)

Archived