LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

[quote name='Mazzza']Another cute email - I really like this one.......

HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November
4, 1926, in Amsterdam . Now there are 150 stores all over the
Netherlands

Take a look at HEMA's product page - just wait a couple of seconds and
watch what happens...

DON'T click on any of the items in the picture or move your mouse, just wait...

This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer, who
has too much time on his hands...

[URL]http://producten.hema.nl/[/URL] <http://producten.hema.nl/>

You need sound to get the full effect.
And, no, it’s not another scary-monster-jump-out-of-your-screen Halloween prank.
Be patient and let it load.[/quote]Marilyn, thanks for that, very clever.

BTW have a great trip and enjoy.

[quote name='Mazzza']Another cute email - I really like this one.......

HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November
4, 1926, in Amsterdam . Now there are 150 stores all over the
Netherlands

Take a look at HEMA's product page - just wait a couple of seconds and
watch what happens...

DON'T click on any of the items in the picture or move your mouse, just wait...

This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer, who
has too much time on his hands...

[URL]http://producten.hema.nl/[/URL] <http://producten.hema.nl/>

You need sound to get the full effect.
And, no, it’s not another scary-monster-jump-out-of-your-screen Halloween prank.
Be patient and let it load.[/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Marilyn: Very smart :p...Safe travels, see you soon...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Kugel']Peter,
What time was second seating on the Liberty when you were on it?

Joyce[/quote]Hi Joyce, in May late seating was 9 p.m. in Michelangelo dining room on deck 4 and in Botticelli on deck 5 (this is also the MTD room as this is where we are assigned for this sailing on MTD). In the Rembrandt dining room (deck 3) late seating was at 9:30 p.m.

However, I suspect this late time was because of the high number of Spanish guests on board and I doubt this will be the times on this sailing. Edited by peteukmcr

Everyone is talking e-docs... but unless you are printing it out they are no use...you only need your SET SAIL PASS... If you have transfers then you will need to find that page and just print that one...

As for the luggage tags they mail them out real quick once they are ordered so we have plenty of time.

I am hoping that they put the Entertainment reservations on line soon,they are late....

I used to like the booklet but I can understand how much it must have cost to produce them and the postage.

Survived the Storm without any damage that I know of but not been out yet, winds are still about 50mph but nothing like last night :eek: I was wide awake at 1am with the howling gale, this is all set to abate as the morning goes on :)
Suzie is in hiding this morning as she spotted the pet carrier out last night and will be heading to Kittie Hotel this morning.

Peter and Mathew
Will be in Canal Street about 6pm if you want to meet for a beer if your around, will also be meeting up with a mate from Coventry (Brendan) who is going to come up to Mancs for the night as I am in the area.

[quote name='Desert Cruizers']How is Mathew doing, haven't seen a post from him lately.

Gay[/quote] [COLOR=red]He's been very busy with work. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]HI Guys.........[/COLOR]

Marilyn cute..........have a great trip.

George hope you guys can all meet up...........have fun.

NO doc's for me YET.

Sherry I looked yesterday and still not entertainment schedule up yet.

Sandy, thank you, I wanted to be sure he was alright, with everything he has gone thru.:)

Sherry I printed out a few pages of the E docs but doubt I will even need them.

Thunderstorms moved in real early this morning, so was awakened by the loud thunder which our kitty didn't like, and it has been raining off and all this morning.

Gay

Sherry and Gay, I read awhile back that the pre cruise entertainment tickets were only available on Oasis and Allure sailings. Maybe I misread or misunderstood. Do they usually make them available anyway?
PS
Went to look again and Liberty is listed as reservations being available at some point. Edited by kylea_s

Peter did you book entertainment prior to your Liberty cruise.

If anything it would only be open for the Saturday night Fever show I would think. Everything else is usually twice a night. Maybe they will do the same thing with this show. There was never a problem on Freedom class for ice skating tickets. They gave them out at a certain time and there were plenty and times to choose from.

Joyce

[quote name='Kugel']Peter did you book entertainment prior to your Liberty cruise.

If anything it would only be open for the Saturday night Fever show I would think. Everything else is usually twice a night. Maybe they will do the same thing with this show. There was never a problem on Freedom class for ice skating tickets. They gave them out at a certain time and there were plenty and times to choose from.

Joyce[/quote]Hi Joyce, yes we could book everything other than the headliner show before we sailed in May.

Apologies, I thought I'd already posted this, but perhaps on another thread.

There is a pdf document available that details the showtimes for the 7 night Med sailings up to 22nd Oct.

Perhaps they are working out how to schedule the shows on this 14 night sailing.

We could pre-book Saturday Night Fever, In the Air and Encore! The Ice Spectacular before we boarded.

However, they had 'box offices' open on the first day for you to make or change reservations as they had changed some of the times (but it was early days and I think they changed them to fit in with dining times better).

I also think that as the theatre on Liberty holds over 1300, that in the 2 weeks there will be plenty of time to see the shows.

The only area busy was the reserved suite area.

This is an extract from the current schedule.

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6086/6144531460_896da52d74_o.jpg[/IMG]

Good Tuesday to all, hope y'all across the pond are safe and sound and the storm is moving on, or better yet, losing its thunder. Those pictures were incredible!!

We're doing the edoc dance here, rec'd the email Saturday. Need to do our checkin and set sail, as well as order up the luggage tags. Need to do that tonight and be done with it.

Marilyn, thanks for that web link. Some people really have great imaginations!! Safe travel wishes to you and Geoffrey and the family!!

Just got back from the Gym and now off to a movie to see Warrior... hope there is not too much boxing and more of a story ....

Some of my groups e-docs are up but not mine :( hopefully by the end of the day or tomorrow.

Our weather is finally below 100 makes for perfect days....:)

I just got an email saying my e-doces were ready to print.

But as Sherry said the only document you need is the [I][U][B]SET SAIL PASS[/B][/U][/I]. That has all the information you need to check in at the port.

I also have ordered my luggage tags.

[quote name='ruthss']I just got an email saying my e-doces were ready to print.

But as Sherry said the only document you need is the [I][U][B]SET SAIL PASS[/B][/U][/I]. That has all the information you need to check in at the port.

I also have ordered my luggage tags.[/quote]That's true Ruth, Sherry is correct, all you need is your Set Sail Pass. However, if you have transfers booked with RCI from Barcelona airport to the port on the 29th or from the port in Fort Lauderdale to the airport on the 12th Nov, then you need to locate them in the e-docs and print them off. If not, then just check the details to make sure they are correct.

This year when you select the option to print, they have reduced the number of pages to around 11, so the printed version does not include all the info about available excursions, passports etc that are included in the online version, so it is isn't such a massive doc to print. Edited by peteukmcr