LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Quick good morning from Surrey. We have our visitors here so only a short time to check the boards while they are still asleep. I watched that advert/competition Peter. It looked pretty good I thought.

Welcome from me too, Debbie and Williejan. We are Corinne and John from southern England. You may have realised that not all of us who chat here actually qualify for the LGBT board but were invited over from the main RC quite a while ago and have become friends with a wide section of people. Can't wait to all finally meet up next month.

Corinne

Good morning from Manchester Airport, met Matthew and Andy last night for a couple of pints then had a good nights sleep in the hotel before heading here at 6:30 am :eek: flight on time and I will be meeting up with Marilyn in Zurich in a couple of hours for our flight to Istanbul.

Peter I hope you found your mother well.

Post soon

Hi George, hope your flight was OK, I know that flight weel. Missed your post earlier. Mum is doing well thanks. Have a great onward journey and cruise.

Good morning Karen & David thank you for the reply. We are Debbie & Williejan from a small place near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.I,m glad to hear you are bringing some things for Halloween. We were on the Oasis last year with Halloween and it was a BIG party and so much fun, as we are from Holland and don,t celebrate Halloween we didn,t bring any costumes but this time we will. It would be nice to meet you on the ship.

Have a great day

Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Good morning from Manchester Airport, met Matthew and Andy last night for a couple of pints then had a good nights sleep in the hotel before heading here at 6:30 am :eek: flight on time and I will be meeting up with Marilyn in Zurich in a couple of hours for our flight to Istanbul.

Peter I hope you found your mother well.

Post soon

So glad you got to meet up with Matthew and Andy. Have a great trip!!

We happened to be shopping in wally world for some cruise related accessories on Saturday and with all the talk by Mike and Peter of bike riding and our lack of success with the diet, look what we picked up :eek:. Spent the afternoon on Sunday riding to Newport and back. Only about 10 miles but great fun. Now lets see if the weather and body hold up for the next month for anything to happen ;).

Loved the pics!

Quick good morning from Surrey. We have our visitors here so only a short time to check the boards while they are still asleep. I watched that advert/competition Peter. It looked pretty good I thought.

Welcome from me too, Debbie and Williejan. We are Corinne and John from southern England. You may have realised that not all of us who chat here actually qualify for the LGBT board but were invited over from the main RC quite a while ago and have become friends with a wide section of people. Can't wait to all finally meet up next month.

Corinne

Corinne....How are the preparations for the new production going?? When is the performances? Hope you are doing well.....

Welcome Debbie and Williejan. Glad to have you onboard.

Well restarted Weight Watchers with my boss today. This should work out well:eek: She is a vegan, marathon runner and a size 8. Yeah I am physced. NOT. Need to lose 10 pounds before the cruise and I am determined. 100 would get me to a size 8 so I will have to settle for 10.

Well everyone have a great day! Looking forward to my 3 oz of turkey for lunch with a tomatoe and Weight Watcher chips. Whoo hoo!

Joyce

Welcome Debbie & Williejan, we are John & Gay from Palm Springs, Ca and look forward to meeting you. Interestingly, quite a few years ago, we had a foreign Exchange Studant from Naarden, Noord Holland, so was an enjoyable experience.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Well restarted Weight Watchers with my boss today. This should work out well:eek: She is a vegan, marathon runner and a size 8. Yeah I am physced. NOT. Need to lose 10 pounds before the cruise and I am determined. 100 would get me to a size 8 so I will have to settle for 10.

Well everyone have a great day! Looking forward to my 3 oz of turkey for lunch with a tomatoe and Weight Watcher chips. Whoo hoo!

Joyce

OMG....going to WW with Brun Hilda?? Good luck! The very fact that she is a size 8 makes me dislike her right there! The PP program at WW is great. Just keep saying to yourself: I can do it, I can do it, I can do it....:)

Welcome to Debbie and Williejan, look forward to getting to you before we board. We are Donna and Bill from North Carolina, US. This will be our third TA but our first on Royal Caribbean.

We are still waiting in the wings to do the doc dance. Maybe I need to get a costume? lol If the link isnt there by the beginning of next week Ill call them again.

Im off soon for a walk. Ive looked again at the descriptions of a couple of tours we have signed up for and Id better be walking further before we board ship.

Anybody putting new books on their Kindle for the trip? I just finished reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, its been awhile since a book touched me as deeply. Highly recommend it. Also my book club read One Thousand White Women last month. We all loved it which for our group is quite remarkable.

Donna

Joyce

COME on Joyce think POSITIVE............LOL

Welcome to Debbie and Williejan, look forward to getting to you before we board. We are Donna and Bill from North Carolina, US. This will be our third TA but our first on Royal Caribbean.

We are still waiting in the wings to do the doc dance. Maybe I need to get a costume? lol If the link isnt there by the beginning of next week Ill call them again.

Im off soon for a walk. Ive looked again at the descriptions of a couple of tours we have signed up for and Id better be walking further before we board ship.

Anybody putting new books on their Kindle for the trip? I just finished reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, its been awhile since a book touched me as deeply. Highly recommend it. Also my book club read One Thousand White Women last month. We all loved it which for our group is quite remarkable.

Donna

I'm buying and loading new books onto my Nook Color now. Just purchased three, and will probably buy one or two more. Such a pleasure to travel with so many books and it's light, light, light!:)

WELCOME Debbie and Williejan we are Sherry and Ivor originally from London England and now reside in Glendale, Arizona and this is our 2nd Transatlantic... looking forward to a wonderful cruise, with wonderful people.

JOYCE a size 10 sounds good to me too ....

I don't remember that size even on the way up! I think I was hatched at a size 14....:(;)

Hi all, a pleasant day here in the eastern Sierras, but you can feel fall is in the air. Nights are cooling down a wee bit, but still very comfortable for the time being.

George, glad you were able to meet up with the boys in Man-town and enjoy a couple of beverages. Hope you and Marilyn are having good flights on your way to Instanbul.

Donna, Julie is already talking about how many books she is going to have to load on her Kindle before the cruise. She is hooked on cheap trash romance novels, so she can knock down one-a-day pretty easy. Heck, I bet she will knock down 2 or 3 on the flights to BCN:eek:. Best 180 bucks I ever spent:D.

We bought iPhones about a month ago, so I may have to load a few movies for viewing on the flights coming and going. Won't have to drag my laptop around if the phones work as well as they say they do. Will do a test run this weekend.

Welcome: we are Jill & Dave from Florida and this will be our first Transatlantic cruise...I am bringing a mask, but no costume...Royal usually does something nice for the holidays, so I gather this will be no exception...Look forward to meeting you...

Thank you very much for the information Jill & Dave. We are Debbie And Williejan we live near Amsterdam in Holland and this will be our second T/A cruise. We also are looking forward to meat you.

Good morning every one, thank you for welcoming us to your group.

We are Debbie & Williejan and live about 10 miles up north from Amsterdam the Netherlands. For us it will be our second T/A cruise.

I,m trying to work out how everything works on cruise critics so it may take a while so please have patience with me. We hope to meet you all on the ship.

Have a greta day.

Donna

Hi Donna, yes I'm planning to add to my Kindle and have 5 books on my wish list at the moment. Will wait a couple of weeks to see if any new ones from my list of authors I read come out.