LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

I "third" that comment!! Peter has been a phenomenal help to all of us!!

I got mine two weeks ago. Never had one so early in the season before, but the timing was good. David will get his at work the first week of Oct., right before we fly out.

I started to seriously organize everything in our guest room today, which now looks like "vacation central."

Karen, thank you for the compliment, I aim to please!:D

Peter, thanks for the Poundland suggestion. I spotted a 99p shop here in Lymington but didn't venture in far. OH just had a look at the chocolate offers. I should have thought about the boa. I don't care if it is a bit sparse, at that price I could wind a couple together. :)

Had a lovely trip to the Isle of Wight today. 35 minutes each way sitting on the open deck of the ferry. As close as we can get to a cruise this month. Bit windy and intermittent sun but a great marine feel.

Off to Portsmouth on the train tomorrow to Gunwarf Quays. It is an Outlet centre, so we'll be checking out the M&S outlet, Cotton Traders, Clarks shoes and others. Plus lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking all the boats and ferries followed by the movies. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Corinne

Peter, thanks for the Poundland suggestion. I spotted a 99p shop here in Lymington but didn't venture in far. OH just had a look at the chocolate offers. I should have thought about the boa. I don't care if it is a bit sparse, at that price I could wind a couple together. :)

Had a lovely trip to the Isle of Wight today. 35 minutes each way sitting on the open deck of the ferry. As close as we can get to a cruise this month. Bit windy and intermittent sun but a great marine feel.

Off to Portsmouth on the train tomorrow to Gunwarf Quays. It is an Outlet centre, so we'll be checking out the M&S outlet, Cotton Traders, Clarks shoes and others. Plus lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking all the boats and ferries followed by the movies. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Corinne

Have a good shopping trip and enjoy your film - hope your still practising your lines.

Mhairi

Yes, Mhairi, still working on the lines!

Actually we are watching the first 2 episodes of the US X Factor on ITV2. Quite fun. As I am normally always out on Thursdays at Drama Group it is a real change to be lounging in front of the box.

Corinne

No e-docs for us, hopefully soon. We can get a flu shot at work, mine is scheduled for the Friday before we leave.

Peter, I agree all of your information has been so helpful and best of luck tomorrow on your job interview.

Paul, love the boa, we will definitely be able to find you.

Mike, glad you are feeling better, that same bug traveled to Vegas and I caught it.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Edited by vegascruiser1

No e-docs for us, hopefully soon. We can get a flu shot at work, mine is scheduled for the Friday before we leave.

Peter, I agree all of your information has been so helpful and best of luck tomorrow on your job interview.

Paul, love the boa, we will definitely be able to find you.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Hi Barb, thanks the best wishes for the job interview and the compliments. Sorry to hear you haven't got your docs yet, but still plenty of time.

BTW, you won't be able to miss us either onboard!

As for the job interview, it went very well but the major problem is the company's location. It is not withing commuting distance and with the addition of european travel, it would mean being away far too much I think. Need to think about it at the moment.

Good Saturday Morning everyone. Belated Happy Birthday to Ivor, sounds like a nice day, swim, sunbathe and dinner.

Today is our last chance to enjoy the view over the water from our exchange apartment here in Lymington. Checkout in a couple of hours. Had a good day yesterday in Portsmouth in Gunwarf Quays. Lunch in the autumn sun right on the harbour watching the ferries and boats. John bought new shoes and a sweater. I bought a little top, a non-crushable sort, good for the ship.

We are currently in a quandary over whether to book another cruise. Already on the Jewel Repo from Boston in Oct 2012 to Tampa and looking at doing the 7 nighter beforehand as a B2B. Problem is, with our time afterwards in Florida, it would make more than 45 days away so we have to check with our Insurance first to see if it can be extended. Ooohhh, decisions decisions.

Corinne

Edited by cinnamon