Arvin and Emily

bluefintuna

We enjoyed them on the Spirit almost two years ago. We had our evening pre-dinner cocktails in the lounge and did some dancing every night. Then we'd stop by after dinner. Great memories. We bought their CD and am so glad. We frequently put it on and dance around the house.

The last night they did a gospel presentation during their off hours and the lounge was packed and people lined the atrium stairs listening. Great music, great people. Can't wait to sail with them again next spring

• 11 months later...

I heard a rumor today that Arvin & Emily are back on the Boston to Bermuda itinerary and are now on the Dawn. Can anyone confirm????

(I have my fingers crossed that its true!!)

thanks,

Karen

Thanks for asking this question - got me looking on the internet and look what I found from their website:

Changes folks....Watch out for...........

Arvin & Emily will be on board the Norwegian Dawn!!!!

From June 29,2012 ---- December 9,2012

http://micarvin.yolasite.com/about-us.php

We are very excited to see them again the week of August 31!

Yes, they're there. Saw them. Better than ever! BUT, they're still in a small area, not a lot of seats, no place to really dance. The good thing about it, though, it they are up high, almost like on a stage, so you can see them from all areas. They still get the walking crowd to stop and listen. They're fantastic.

Thanks for asking this question - got me looking on the internet and look what I found from their website:

Yay! Saw them last February.....she really belts it out of that teeny body. So we get Jose and Patti and Arvin and Emily for 16 days, yippee!!:D

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see them!! (thanks for finding this, jlstilp, I did a search but could not find anything definite.)

re: small area that they play in, if I remember correctly - they did play a smaller area on the Spirit in the beginning of the week (I believe it was Gatsbys), but then were moved to the Spinnaker by mid/late week for a Neil Diamond / Barbara Streisand type show, it was amazing! I hope they do this again.

I am going to look for the dailies to see if I can confirm.

ttyl,

Karen

Saw them on the Spirit two years ago. So upset that I missed them by a week. Was on the Dawn June 22nd. Jose and Pattie were singing and this was there last week before vacation. Did not like them at all. To much into themselves. Missed the Lucky Due they were on the Dawn last summer and were great .

We are also on the Aug 31 sailing. Looking forward to seeing Arvin and Emily.

I heard a rumor today that Arvin & Emily are back on the Boston to Bermuda itinerary and are now on the Dawn. Can anyone confirm????

(I have my fingers crossed that its true!!)

thanks,

Karen

Just off the July 20 Dawn to Bermuda cruise and they were there in the Atrium almost every day.

Just off the July 20 Dawn to Bermuda cruise and they were there in the Atrium almost every day.

When I saw Arvin & Emily on the Spirit two years ago they played at least one night in a larger venue (Spinnaker, I think). I would be disappointed if I have to fight for a seat in the Atrium / lobby every day to see them.

But thanks for the confirmation that they are aboard!

Karen

Archived