filming on the magic

seattlejoe

Starting tomorrow I leave for Europe and my summer vacation will begin! I will be spending (along with my family) 9 wonderful days aboard the Carnival Magic. While onboard I have decided to film a day by day travel show. I am going to try and make this as fun and interesting as possible while still relaying useful, helpful information. So I was wondering if anyone here had any special requests of things they wanted to see in the video. Any specific areas on on the ship, ect. When I get home it will go through the editing process and it will most likely not be finished until the end of September or so. But the moment I have it up I will share the links with all the lovely folks on here. Can't wait for the cruise!!!

i think it'd be pretty cool if you could manage to film going through the ropes course on the sports deck :)

I will for sure do something with the ropes course! That will be high on my to do list!

It might be very impossible, but maybe you can try to send a request to carnival to flim the bridge and talk to the captain...

Nothing is impossible! But this might take some hard work. Maybe instead of the captain I will interview...my cabin steward. :) Same thing right? ;)

Reach out to the Cruise Director, I think (could easily be wrong...my wife says I frequently am) but I think it is John H. He would make a great interview...and he might be able to grease the skids to get film of other sections of the ship....

Enjoy...but remember, it is also a vacation so don't make it work, make it fun!

We are sailing on the Magic in Feb and I would love to see any and everything you film of the ship. Thank you for doing that!:)

Reach out to the Cruise Director, I think (could easily be wrong...my wife says I frequently am) but I think it is John H. He would make a great interview...and he might be able to grease the skids to get film of other sections of the ship....

Enjoy...but remember, it is also a vacation so don't make it work, make it fun!

I agree. How fun, I'll remember to look for it once you get back. Have a blast!

When I saw the title of your post I thought a professional film crew was filming something on your sailing. On my very first cruise on Princess in about 1990 they were filming a Princess commercial and Gavin MacLeod was playing the "Love Boat" captain. It was really fun to watch. Good luck with your filming!

Starting tomorrow I leave for Europe and my summer vacation will begin! I will be spending (along with my family) 9 wonderful days aboard the Carnival Magic. While onboard I have decided to film a day by day travel show. I am going to try and make this as fun and interesting as possible while still relaying useful, helpful information. So I was wondering if anyone here had any special requests of things they wanted to see in the video. Any specific areas on on the ship, ect. When I get home it will go through the editing process and it will most likely not be finished until the end of September or so. But the moment I have it up I will share the links with all the lovely folks on here. Can't wait for the cruise!!!

The red frog pub !!:D

I'm down for anything you want to show us! I'm really excited to hear what you did in each port. :D

Archived