B2 on QM 3

soobs

Hi can any one suggest a range of staterooms that are best for B2's we upgraded from deck 8 with the lifeboats have we done the right thing? or do I need to upgrade again?

We thought central would be best but as we are newbies we haven't a clue really

My opinion is that QM2 is long enough that it doesn't pitch fore & aft much in the waves.

Most people think Deck 5 is best of the B staterooms because there wll be staterooms above and below you rather than public spaces. Others say joggers on the promenade aren't much of a problem in deck 6 staterooms.

My opinion is that QM2 is long enough that it doesn't pitch fore & aft much in the waves.

Most people think Deck 5 is best of the B staterooms because there wll be staterooms above and below you rather than public spaces. Others say joggers on the promenade aren't much of a problem in deck 6 staterooms.

I agree about deck 6 B cabins, we did not notice much noise from the joggers.

Catherine

Hi can any one suggest a range of staterooms that are best for B2's we upgraded from deck 8 with the lifeboats have we done the right thing? or do I need to upgrade again?

We thought central would be best but as we are newbies we haven't a clue really

We were in 5134 a few years back & it was a nice room. Not quite mid ship, but still a nice room.

Sure you didn't mean B3 on QM2?

they told me B2 with a king size bed - why do you ask do you think I may have been sold incorrectly?

I was told this was one up from deck 8 with the lifeboats

It might be because you mentioned the QM3 in your thread title.

If that's what you were told, you've been sold incorrectly... ;)

More seriously, the bed (two twins pushed together) is more like a queen than a king, in my experience.

Sailed in a B2, cabin 5088, excellent cabin and location. Very near a stairwell to go down to deck three or up to deck 7. Never used an elevator the entire time on board. Excellent ship to get your daily walk without really thinking about it.

Enjoy your cruise.

gosh this is all very tecno so different from what we are used to and great fun doing all the planning

just sorted accom. in NYC going for the Metro Hotel in 34th st hoping it wont be too cold !!!!

will be back with some more questions shortly when something else spings to mind

thx so far S

Archived