Cove Balcony on the Dream!

Belci

Hi there. Just curious if anyone has thoughts on the cove balconies on the Dream. We are thinking of booking one, but, I'm little concerned about it being on deck 2. I'm worried about the motion and feel that will come with being on such a low deck. I have been on cruises in the past ,but, always made sure we were on higher decks.

Any thoughts would be awesome!

Thanks

Hi there. Just curious if anyone has thoughts on the cove balconies on the Dream. We are thinking of booking one, but, I'm little concerned about it being on deck 2. I'm worried about the motion and feel that will come with being on such a low deck. I have been on cruises in the past ,but, always made sure we were on higher decks.

Any thoughts would be awesome!

Thanks

I loved mine. I've got a Cove booked on the Magic.

Low and midships equals the best ride and that's exactly where the Cove cabins are. You can't beat 'em...

:)

I have a COVE balcony booked on the DREAM leaving 9/10. I purposely booked this because I am looking forward to a balcony that low on the ship closer to the water. I also like the fact that you are below the lifeboats. I even told my Carnival PVP not to bother with any upgrade calls since I really wanted to try the COVE on this cruise.

This site has me hoping I get a chance to book a Cove one day! I think that I'd love being near the water, although our only cruise to date was on deck 10, convenient to all the food and pools!

If on a port intensive cruise on the Dream or Magic it is a bonus to be on deck two short walk up to your cabin.

Would love to try one too.....but talked out of it by PVP, and DH doesn't want to try one so close to the water....boo! We booked the Breeze and paying more for a balcony on Veranda deck to please DH!! Oh well, it's his vacation too I guess.

After reading all the positive reviews we booked adjoining cove balcony rooms on the Dream for June! We were up high on our last cruise and think being close to the water could be very cool. Regardless it's always nice to have a balcony and after all who spends much time in their room.

We've been on one before and have another booked for November. We LOVE them. It is amazing to be so close to the water and we like the added privacy of not having anyone looking down on our balcony because the lifeboats are above us. My husband takes medication, so he can't stay in the sun for long periods of time, so this cabin is wonderful for us. Can't say enough good things about it. Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it! Oh yeah, did I say that I Love it? lol! Hurry November! :D

Archived