Video Review Crown Princess British Isles 8/4/11

JanetAlice

Princess needs to pay you a commission -- I've wanted to do this itinerary for awhile now and this was video diary is the clincher!! I'm booking it!!

My thoughts exactly - you should get a commission. Hmm ... maybe you could become a ship's videographer. Scratch that - then it would be work!

Thanks My husband teaches TV production at a local college and we have a professional edit suite at home.

As a photographer and part time camcorder operator while on a voyage, I appreciate the fine work done by your husband. Love the mix of still and video and the music selections. But, let's not overlook the great weather and experiences you had. Lovely trip and thank you for sharing with us.

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing. I grew up in the west end of London, minutes from Westminster Abbey, etc. and up the street from Piccadilly Circus. The opening of the video was like a mini trip home for me. Of course the rest of Britain was incredible too, and such a fine choice of music.

I'm going to watch it again later to enjoy all over again......

Archived