Hyatt regency miami - great sale!!

Britt7670

Just an FYI for all that are leaving out of POM...the Hyatt Regency Miami (Downtown) is having a sale now thru December 2011. Its only 3 miles from the port and its a 4 star hotel!!

Choose Miami Escape: $99 per night (king bed or double), $19 per day for valet parking, breakfast for 2 daily included. From what I've been reading its an incredible deal when their rooms general go for $150 - 200 per night not including parking or food.

We are booking for our cruise leaving November 28th!!

Happy buying!!!

Just an FYI for all that are leaving out of POM...the Hyatt Regency Miami (Downtown) is having a sale now thru December 2011. Its only 3 miles from the port and its a 4 star hotel!!

Choose Miami Escape: $99 per night (king bed or double), $19 per day for valet parking, breakfast for 2 daily included. From what I've been reading its an incredible deal when their rooms general go for $150 - 200 per night not including parking or food.

Happy buying!!!

Thanks. Britt, what web site did you use?

Happy buying!!!

The parking and breakfast make this deal. The Hyatt is a regular buy on Priceline at around $60.

Thanks for posting this. Just booked the $99 Miami Escape rate at the Hyatt. Had been trying Priceline for a few days with no luck. My bid was getting close to this price anyway so now we don't have to worry. Sure beats over paying for the HIPOM.

• 1 month later...
So glad I could help all our fellow cruisers!! Enjoy your rooms and have a wonderful trip!!

Just wanted to report back and thank you again for posting this rate special. We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt last Saturday night.

Archived