Visit from upgrade fairy

goforhome

OK, I'm not blind then. Still can't enroll in Crown and Anchor till after I've cruised?????

Enroll with the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. Then, if you're bitten by the cruising bug, you can book a future cruise with a reduced deposit and onboard credit. That is only available to C&A members.:)

Hi all

Got an email from Royal today with the cruise documents I requested(which I didn't). When I looked I did not see anything different, but a closer look revealed we have been upgraded from a JS to a GS on our Allure sailing Oct 9. WOW what an excellant suprise, this will be our first GS. Have had JS on Oasis twice so this will be very exciting addition to our first Allure cruise. Only 13 days to go, WOOOO HOOOOO.:):):):)

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

We are Diamond.

I have upgrade me automatically selected.

I'm happy to answer any other questions.

Did you book directly or with a TA? If with a TA, then it could be that the TA procured your upgrade for you and requested that the confirmation be sent directly to you. I've seen that happen before.

But however it happened, congratulations and enjoy the suite life!:D

We just got visited by the upgrade fairy ! We are going on the Oasis in a few days (10-1-11). I got no e-mail or phone call. We were upgraded from cat. D-1 balcony to a Crown Loft Suite!!! We are long time D+ members and have been upgraded only once before.

Not nearly so nice!!! We are very happy and feel very lucky!!! Many thanks RCCL!!! We

don't really know anything about these suites. We are in # 1734. I guess I will have

to do a little homework tonight!! John & Priscilla :) :)

We just got visited by the upgrade fairy ! We are going on the Oasis in a few days (10-1-11). I got no e-mail or phone call. We were upgraded from cat. D-1 balcony to a Crown Loft Suite!!! We are long time D+ members and have been upgraded only once before.

Not nearly so nice!!! We are very happy and feel very lucky!!! Many thanks RCCL!!! We

don't really know anything about these suites. We are in # 1734. I guess I will have

to do a little homework tonight!! John & Priscilla :) :)

Congratulations. There is still hope for the rest of us.

Sounds like many upgrades are coming from Oasis and Allure? Is that due simply to higher number of cabins available due to size, or are they now having trouble filling the big ships?

I sure would love to see upgrades on my future cruises on their smaller sisters! :) Though the upgrade fairy has never introduced herself to me as of yet...sigh.... :(

Archived