Visit from upgrade fairy

goforhome

Hi all

Got an email from Royal today with the cruise documents I requested(which I didn't). When I looked I did not see anything different, but a closer look revealed we have been upgraded from a JS to a GS on our Allure sailing Oct 9. WOW what an excellant suprise, this will be our first GS. Have had JS on Oasis twice so this will be very exciting addition to our first Allure cruise. Only 13 days to go, WOOOO HOOOOO.:):):):)

Congrats on the upgrade!!!

I'm wondering if anyone with 3 people in their cabin have ever been given an upgrade?

Yes, some friends of ours had 3 people in a OV on Mariner last year. At check-in they found they had been upgraded to a balcony.

I'm wondering if anyone with 3 people in their cabin have ever been given an upgrade?

Our first cruise was last year on Legend of the Seas out of Hong Kong. There were 3 of us booked in an Interior & got upgraded to an Ocean View.

Hi all

Got an email from Royal today with the cruise documents I requested(which I didn't). When I looked I did not see anything different, but a closer look revealed we have been upgraded from a JS to a GS on our Allure sailing Oct 9. WOW what an excellant suprise, this will be our first GS. Have had JS on Oasis twice so this will be very exciting addition to our first Allure cruise. Only 13 days to go, WOOOO HOOOOO.:):):):)

Excellent!

What is your status on RCCL? Pinacle? D+?

Hi all

GREAT GREAT GREAT. There's nothing more fun than an upgrade and to a GS!

So much luxury.

You will have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!

Where is this mysterious button? lol I have seen mention of this before, but could not find it.

When you log into the My Cruise section on the RCL website click on profile and on the left hand side is upgrade preferences. Click on that to pick your preferences.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

We are Diamond.

I have upgrade me automatically selected.

I'm happy to answer any other questions.

Yah!! Maybe there is hope for me yet!

Though it seems the upgrade fairy has forgotten my address... :( :(

One can always dream!

Congrats!! :D

Wow, and congrats!

I am surprised though since the Oct 9th Allure has been sold out for weeks. We are also booked and have been watching several web sites, inc. Royal Caribbean's, and no suite, balcony, oceanview or inside have been bookable for at least two weeks. You are definately a special one-in-2700 lucky pax. Maybe we'll see you in the CL or DL in two weeks.

Since the OP is a Diamond Crown Anchor Member it would be my guess all the Diamond Plus and Higher Crown and Anchor Members on your sailing turned down their upgrades. :confused:

Congrats:)

Jimbo:)

I would not guess that. We were on the Oasis in June and talked to 2 couples that were upgraded to a CL. Neither were D+ but they were both originally booked into JS's. The more I have read the more it seem like the upgrades on Allure and Oasis are first given to the higher category cabins.

I would not guess that. We were on the Oasis in June and talked to 2 couples that were upgraded to a CL. Neither were D+ but they were both originally booked into JS's. The more I have read the more it seem like the upgrades on Allure and Oasis are first given to the higher category cabins.

I was joking...............lol

Jimbo:)

Archived