Steakhouse 1st Night ?

I love my cat Licky

YOu get to choose from a list of the value wines. There is a chardonay, merlot, pinot nior, pinot gregio, caberney, champagne. The bottle is in the $25 range. But you only get it if you book once on board. You won't have any problem getting the time you want

We are not wine connoisseurs and prefer sweet rather than dry and not really sure which is which, but we like champagne, we can have that instead? Because that would work!

YOu get to choose from a list of the value wines. There is a chardonay, merlot, pinot nior, pinot gregio, caberney, champagne. The bottle is in the $25 range. But you only get it if you book once on board. You won't have any problem getting the time you want

You can book online as well, we did.

Chardonnay Santa Carolina

Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Carolina

are the only 2 choices

Cruisingzs is incorrect. You can't choose which wine to have from a list. As B and C Blake stated, the only free wines for the 1st night are the Santa Carolina Chardonnay & the Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon.

I pre-booked and the Steakhouse hostess assured me that we'd get a bottle. :)

A little off topic...Do you think going to the steakhouse on the 1st night aboard would be too rushed to get there?? I tend to get sensory overload taking everything in on the 1st day but I thought what a way to start your vacation great food and free wine...Yahh!!! :D

A little off topic...Do you think going to the steakhouse on the 1st night aboard would be too rushed to get there?? I tend to get sensory overload taking everything in on the 1st day but I thought what a way to start your vacation great food and free wine...Yahh!!! :D

Not at all. We did exactly that on the Freedom last week. Wewere on board by noon, had our luggage by 2, completely unpacked by 2:30, and were officially "on Vacation" by muster drill. We made a reservation for 8:30 and had time to take a nap before going to dinner. By the way...the food was amazing and the steakhouse was very quiet that night.

If you are a new first time cruiser they a resounding "yes". We have been on 2 CCL cruses but this is our first since the "Steakhouse" option. We are going for the dinner first night.

If it is your first time, then you might want to wait.

Here is a helpful TIP ... eat a very light lunch, LOL

We also went the first night. Had 7pm reservations. I never felt rushed.

The dress for 1st night is cruise casual except NO shorts.

I must say though I felt under dressed because of the atmosphere.

I wore a maxi dress with shawl and DH wore dress khakis with tropical shirt.

Archived