Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I vote for #1 or #3 if you are looking for something for Formal Night. Dress #3 is hard to see the detail on but is more formal than #1.

To be honest, I don't like #2 at all.

Thanks! #2 is chiffon & lace. I wasn't sure if it will be formal enough. DH is wearing a black dress shirt & gray tie so I thought maybe it would match best but I may go with one of the others.

The 1st is a classic LBD, and most flattering to your lovely figure.

Either a stiletto d'orsay or a very thin heeled strappy sandal would =understated elegance

You could add a Pashmina to keep from freezing to death

Edited by hotcarib

Starting to put outfits together for my New Years cruise from San Juan. These are two if my formal outfits which have been recently acquired on eBay for bargain prices. Both are from Coast. y7ede3ap.jpg7yteja2a.jpg

Think I shall wear the blue one on NYE. Now looking for a statement gold necklace to go with.

This is one of my other new formal outfits too which I posted a while ago, it's a Nicole Miller which I had shipped from Neiman Marcus (not quite such a bargain as eBay but hey!)

neqeme2y.jpg

eBay is probably the BEST place to look for statement jewelry! Most of it is k/o, but it looks great, is well priced and some of those shippers are lightning fast!

Thanks! #2 is chiffon & lace. I wasn't sure if it will be formal enough. DH is wearing a black dress shirt & gray tie so I thought maybe it would match best but I may go with one of the others.

Based on what your DH is wearing, I would go with dress #1. I like all three dresses, but 1 and 3 are my favorites for formal night.

Lisa

Dress from Marie that I wore last week to dinner

ImageUploadedByForums1385523633.938140.jpg.3be94b3508ca96c86302e6404e8c7f36.jpg

I love the shoes I bought just can't remember where I got them!

This was a great buy I got at Kohls on clearance

ImageUploadedByForums1385523715.436788.jpg.62004db57ce59f596306e5f7e10407fb.jpg

This is a dress I bought at a second hand store was a good bargain too!

ImageUploadedByForums1385523772.721989.jpg.e757ba27c9f1cb49b3f1690912570d68.jpg

Was disappointed that people didn't dress up much on this cruise, I'm guessing that it was because it was a 4 day and a 3 day, everyone was much more casual. I like dressing up but felt out of place.

Dress from Marie that I wore last week to dinner

[ATTACH]294199[/ATTACH]

I love the shoes I bought just can't remember where I got them!

This was a great buy I got at Kohls on clearance

[ATTACH]294200[/ATTACH]

This is a dress I bought at a second hand store was a good bargain too!

[ATTACH]294201[/ATTACH]

Was disappointed that people didn't dress up much on this cruise, I'm guessing that it was because it was a 4 day and a 3 day, everyone was much more casual. I like dressing up but felt out of place.

Love them all~and you shouldn't feel out of place as all of them are fairly 'casual' dressy. Absolutely cruise appropriate...not to mention they look great!

Love them all~and you shouldn't feel out of place as all of them are fairly 'casual' dressy. Absolutely cruise appropriate...not to mention they look great!

Thank you! I'm hoping next cruise is more dressy because I have some great dresses to take!

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you! I'm hoping next cruise is more dressy because I have some great dresses to take!

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

LOL,

I have promised to be good and not buy anything new for this cruise...sadly Amazon is having a great sale! What's a girl to do?

Hi Ladies!

I'm new here. My husband and I are taking a 5 day to Mexico in March for our honeymoon. We have actually been married six years, but never got a honeymoon. We almost lost him this year, and decided to stop putting it off and finally have some "us" time (we have five kids).

I'm glad to find you all, I love dresses and dressing for cruises! I'm a fluffy gal and I love to find bargains so it can be challenging.

Here are the three new dresses I've picked up so far:

3qr8.jpg

zuey.jpg

ylnn.jpg

And the two I have that I'll be taking again:

6rbg.jpg

qslu.jpg

If anyone knows so good bargain sites for fluffy size dresses, please share! I'm always looking for more!