Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi Ladies!

I'm new here. My husband and I are taking a 5 day to Mexico in March for our honeymoon. We have actually been married six years, but never got a honeymoon. We almost lost him this year, and decided to stop putting it off and finally have some "us" time (we have five kids).

I'm glad to find you all, I love dresses and dressing for cruises! I'm a fluffy gal and I love to find bargains so it can be challenging.

Here are the three new dresses I've picked up so far:

3qr8.jpg

zuey.jpg

ylnn.jpg

And the two I have that I'll be taking again:

6rbg.jpg

qslu.jpg

If anyone knows so good bargain sites for fluffy size dresses, please share! I'm always looking for more!

First, I love your dresses! They look fabulous. :D

I always had good look finding fluffy dresses on clearance online at Macy's. Depending on your local Macy's they may or may not have a good selection of modern fluffy cocktail and formal dresses. The website seems to have a bunch of choices for younger women. Nordstrom and Dillards have great deals and fabulous choices in the stores and online. You can find some awesome NWT (new with tags) dresses on eBay in both the auctions and the buy it now. If an item is a buy it now or best offer you can usually get them down about 25% from the buy it now price.

I have a few eBay items shipping to me now, so I will post some pictures next week. The biggest tip I can give you on eBay is to know your measurements. Not all designer sizes have the same measurements and returns can be a pain.

Have a great time on your honeymoon!!!

Lisa

love all the dresses :-) I am in Canada and I have found some great bargains at "giant tiger" " walmart (yep they do have some nice ones) , additionelle andpenningtons when they have a 40% off coupon (quite often) and Laura Plus (fairly expensive but on the clearance rack I have found some deals and I alos got a maxi dress for $20 in Taget in Canada .... Is the USA I have found some bargins at Dots (0-size 3 x), Debs Clothing 0-24, the dress barn 0-24, sometime Kohls and Walmart but I do not use the the target in the USA as the material is much more shear than in Canada (I am not sure why)

Hi Ladies!

I'm new here. My husband and I are taking a 5 day to Mexico in March for our honeymoon. We have actually been married six years, but never got a honeymoon. We almost lost him this year, and decided to stop putting it off and finally have some "us" time (we have five kids).

I'm glad to find you all, I love dresses and dressing for cruises! I'm a fluffy gal and I love to find bargains so it can be challenging.

3qr8.jpg

zuey.jpg

ylnn.jpg

6rbg.jpg

qslu.jpg

If anyone knows so good bargain sites for fluffy size dresses, please share! I'm always looking for more!

Nice picks!

Also congrats on the much needed honeymoon!

Calypso St. Barth, Vince Camuto, Shopbop, C&C and Amazon are all having great sales. You should check retailmenot

Hi Ladies!

3qr8.jpg

zuey.jpg

ylnn.jpg

6rbg.jpg

qslu.jpg

http://www.salebite.com/2013/11/black-friday-and-cyber-monday-sales-2013/

[ATTACH]294323[/ATTACH]Ok, I know I already shared some dresses but I've found THE dress finally! It was only $15 on clearance, originally $150. Score!!

Wow that is stunning and what a fantastic price! Definitely a dress worthy of rethinking packing!

love all the dresses :-) I am in Canada and I have found some great bargains at "giant tiger" " walmart (yep they do have some nice ones) , additionelle andpenningtons when they have a 40% off coupon (quite often) and Laura Plus (fairly expensive but on the clearance rack I have found some deals and I alos got a maxi dress for $20 in Taget in Canada .... Is the USA I have found some bargins at Dots (0-size 3 x), Debs Clothing 0-24, the dress barn 0-24, sometime Kohls and Walmart but I do not use the the target in the USA as the material is much more shear than in Canada (I am not sure why)

I'm in Canada too, and was having a bit of trouble finding what I wanted for both our Holiday functions and our cruises in Jan/Feb. But I got really, really lucky yesterday at Laura.(I'm both plus sized AND petite- and Laura can fit me perfectly!!) They had started their Black Friday sale early and I managed to pick up three lovely evening tops (one gold, one black/silver, and one pewter) and a long chiffon skirt. The tops will also go well with the black palazzos that are already in my wardrobe. They were all half price, so I splurged a bit on a new evening bag and shoes. :p

My only problem now is finding a nice coverup to wear over my bathing suit. I'd really like a light, loose, cotton dress that could do double duty. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much in the stores now. Maybe I'll just wait and buy something in one of the first ports at one of the market stalls????

I'm in Canada too, and was having a bit of trouble finding what I wanted for both our Holiday functions and our cruises in Jan/Feb. But I got really, really lucky yesterday at Laura.(I'm both plus sized AND petite- and Laura can fit me perfectly!!) They had started their Black Friday sale early and I managed to pick up three lovely evening tops (one gold, one black/silver, and one pewter) and a long chiffon skirt. The tops will also go well with the black palazzos that are already in my wardrobe. They were all half price, so I splurged a bit on a new evening bag and shoes. :p

My only problem now is finding a nice coverup to wear over my bathing suit. I'd really like a light, loose, cotton dress that could do double duty. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much in the stores now. Maybe I'll just wait and buy something in one of the first ports at one of the market stalls????

-----------------

I ended up getting a great deal at Catherine's in the states and got a cover up in animal print in a teal colour stripe for less than $5 so I was quite happy about that one and also I went to the fabric store and got some nice materials andhad a cover up and some lightweight poncho wrap type items made up for $15 ... so you could always have something simple made up fro some material you like :-)

[ATTACH]294323[/ATTACH]Ok, I know I already shared some dresses but I've found THE dress finally! It was only $15 on clearance, originally $150. Score!!

Great dress. I can't tell how the bottom of the dress is made. Is there detail in the back?

I've been gone for a couple of weeks but wanted to get these up. Then I need to see what everyone else is wearing! First up is a dress I wear often. It's so comfortable! Yes, I look silly here. :rolleyes:

IMG_0814_zpsd5053982.jpg

I got this for $25 in a local store. It's perfect for a Fall cruise and very comfortable.

IMG_0890_zps060c8f09.jpg

This is one of the two new dresses I recently bought. I wish my legs were just a tiny bit longer. As always, I have to wear dark hose with my shorter dresses. *sigh*

IMG_0865_zpsb4707858.jpg

Here's the last one. I think I like this one the best, though my husband likes the one just above this more.

IMG_1056_zps9cbca670.jpg

All are lovely, and you wear them well!

Sears outlet online has some simple cover-ups on for $12...I have a couple with embroidery on the neck and another in a great print. Good luck finding something that will work!

-----------------

I ended up getting a great deal at Catherine's in the states and got a cover up in animal print in a teal colour stripe for less than $5 so I was quite happy about that one and also I went to the fabric store and got some nice materials andhad a cover up and some lightweight poncho wrap type items made up for $15 ... so you could always have something simple made up fro some material you like :-)

Just had a "Doh!" moment. I have some fabric that I bought a couple of years ago at the Batik place on St. Kitts that I haven't used yet. It would be perfect for this! Thanks for the idea!

Sears outlet online has some simple cover-ups on for $12...I have a couple with embroidery on the neck and another in a great print. Good luck finding something that will work!

Just had a quick look at the Sears site (don't know why it never occured to me to look there) and saw a very nice paisley caftan style cover up. Think I'll order one and use it as a pattern to make a second one in the fabric I mentioned above. Thank you.