Carnival Manage My Cruise Bedding Preference

ready2cruzagain

I think two twins must be the default.

It does appear that way. We have always had a king configuration and yet ours was set to twins until I changed it.

The fact that this happened right after a thread here suggested it as a change in the booking procedure makes me think that the Carnival office does pay attention to CC.

Doc

This change is because of a poll that John Heald did on his Facebook page. Here's what he posted earlier today:

I am not good at blowing my own trumpet but I will say that thanks to the comments here on FB last week about asking how you want your beds before you cruise that the beards read it and acted on it. Expect much much more of that. I am glad to be here for you all.

Comment certainly shows how much you DON'T know! ;) 56 & 60, married 39 years and we insist on a king!

It was a joke my dear. My wife and I are also over 40 and always have as big as possible - as for the bed.............................

The change is also not working for me. I have changed it 8 times now and everytime I log back in it is back to twin beds.For all the people that it has worked for are u guys logging out when u leave the carnival website or just leaving and then going back while u are still logged in? When I change it and leave without logging out it seems like it worked but as soon as I log out it switches back again.Oh well, I only have 15 more days to wait.If its still 2 twins when we arrive I'll just have them change it.

I am able to change two of my sailings and it has stayed...they are booked through Carnival. On the other two sailings when I hit submit at the top of the page it says..."Cannot make changes to an agency booking. Please contact your travel agency".

That is why the other ones keep changing back to twin on my bookings.

This change is because of a poll that John Heald did on his Facebook page. Here's what he posted earlier today:

I am not good at blowing my own trumpet but I will say that thanks to the comments here on FB last week about asking how you want your beds before you cruise that the beards read it and acted on it. Expect much much more of that. I am glad to be here for you all.

This is great customer service! Now, if they could just get it to work properly :cool:

Archived