Carnival Manage My Cruise Bedding Preference

ready2cruzagain

Glad it's not just me this is happening too, LOL! Once the glitch with it is worked out, this will be a super nice function!

There must be a glitch. I changed it to put King and when I sign out and sign back in it keeps going back to Twin. I clicked submit a few times too.

We booked directly thru the website.

Great new feature, but not working for me. I save my bedding selection and it appears to save, but when I log out and log back in, the bed is back to 2 twins :mad:

Not that it will do much good, but you can report the problem thru the Contact Us Email section on carnival.com. Select Website/Technical Support.

http://www.carnival.com/core/contactus.aspx

I just reported it. For the third time I checked today - after editing & saving each time, one booking has reverted back to 2 twin beds again. I know it's simple to ask the room stewards to fix the beds if there is a different bedding preference, but why offer the option on the website if it isn't going to work. Now its a matter of principle. :D

Not that it will do much good, but you can report the problem thru the Contact Us Email section on carnival.com. Select Website/Technical Support.

I just reported it. For the third time I checked today - after editing & saving each time, one booking has reverted back to 2 twin beds again. I know it's simple to ask the room stewards to fix the beds if there is a different bedding preference, but why offer the option on the website if it isn't going to work. Now its a matter of principle. :D

Great idea. I have reported as well, but like you, I'm not confident that they will fix it for me. They changed our itinerary back in August for our March cruise, they said our excursions would be available within 2 weeks ago. That was 13 weeks ago. I have asked them time and time again and still nothing.

Just changed mine. we have 2 connecting cabins booked but on paper it looks like I am in 1 cabin with 2 of my sons and DH is in other cabin with 1 son.

When we get there the 3 boys will sleep in the cabin for 3 while me and DH get the cabin for 2.

1 less thing to do when we get there.

Thanks! I reported it too, at least, maybe if they get enough reports they will be aware & get it straighted out? Guess we will see.

The change is also not working for me. I have changed it 8 times now and everytime I log back in it is back to twin beds.For all the people that it has worked for are u guys logging out when u leave the carnival website or just leaving and then going back while u are still logged in? When I change it and leave without logging out it seems like it worked but as soon as I log out it switches back again.Oh well, I only have 15 more days to wait.If its still 2 twins when we arrive I'll just have them change it.

My booking does not have the "edit" botton next to the bedding line? I have a paid in full booking for an assigned "porthole" cabin.

Any thoughts?

No edit button either for me. My PVP says they are putting in new software, so they are still getting the kinks out of it. I will make sure its correct before my cruise in one month.

The change is also not working for me. I have changed it 8 times now and everytime I log back in it is back to twin beds.For all the people that it has worked for are u guys logging out when u leave the carnival website or just leaving and then going back while u are still logged in? When I change it and leave without logging out it seems like it worked but as soon as I log out it switches back again.Oh well, I only have 15 more days to wait.If its still 2 twins when we arrive I'll just have them change it.

I just logged out and then logged back in to see what mine would do and it stayed on King. 3 days for me!!! So excited!!!!!

Archived