Carnival Manage My Cruise Bedding Preference

ready2cruzagain

I was just looking at the Carnival website and under Manage My Cruise I noticed that there was a spot..Bedding and it had the option to click either 2 twins or king.

I have never noticed this. Is it new because it wasn't there yesterday. At least I did not ever notice it and I had to go into all my cruises and click what I wanted.

Yes, I can see that on mine as well. If they have guessed, they have guessed correctly. I saw a thread about wishing they had this option a few days ago I thought. It's a nice option to let them know ahead of time.

I looked at my booking for the upcoming CC group cruise on the Magic in December. I see the new info but I do not have "edit" buttons. I guess because it is a group cruise and not an independent booking.

I looked at my booking for the upcoming CC group cruise on the Magic in December. I see the new info but I do not have "edit" buttons. I guess because it is a group cruise and not an independent booking.

Two of my bookings are group cruises and they have an edit button for the bedding.

Two of my bookings are group cruises and they have an edit button for the bedding.

Same here .. group booking through a TA and have the edit button.

HOWEVER, when I went back the beds were back to twins ... GLITCH!:eek:

So the feature is not sticking yet.

**** Never mind .. I just went back clicked submit several times .. closed tab opened and now it STUCK!!

interesting just see this, thanks. We are slated for 2 Twins but gives an option for a King instead for our OV on Inspiration. If we choose a King I assume we still would get the upper and lower as well...interesting to say the least

interesting just see this, thanks. We are slated for 2 Twins but gives an option for a King instead for our OV on Inspiration. If we choose a King I assume we still would get the upper and lower as well...interesting to say the least

if you need all 4 beds-- then yes you still get those beds.

for more floor space I suggest keeping those lower beds apart as twin beds instead of a king

I was just looking at the Carnival website and under Manage My Cruise I noticed that there was a spot..Bedding and it had the option to click either 2 twins or king.

I have never noticed this. Is it new because it wasn't there yesterday. At least I did not ever notice it and I had to go into all my cruises and click what I wanted.

do you already have an assigned room? i thought there were two kinds of rooms, where one is a king, and another where twins can be assembled for a king.

if you need all 4 beds-- then yes you still get those beds.

for more floor space I suggest keeping those lower beds apart as twin beds instead of a king

if our 5th bed is a trundle is there a benefit to twins or a king?

if our 5th bed is a trundle is there a benefit to twins or a king?

well, if your 5thbed is the trundle- or rollaway you will need the beds to be seperated in order to have someplace for that bed to go.

It will go on the floor in the middle of the two beds.

these pics will give you an idea-- the beds seperated gives you that floor space in the middle.

2468890870050360393CWawjz_th.jpg

2049548570095049190ycftjk_th.jpg

putting those two beds together-- you get no space- (other then on each side of the beds (but the upper beds are on to of that space so you gotta bend over to get out of bed.

2894729520062547426emStfd_th.jpg

2104496810085339509FzCLJa_th.jpg

Archived