Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, La Romana

sonicbuffalo

• 1 month later...
Looks like we were on the same cruise with Happy Cruzin and we also found it to be one of our favorite cruises!!

Aruba - We also did the sunset dinner at "Passions on the Beach." Would highly recommend it - great experience!! I have noticed that not many itineries are in Aruba at night now though. They seem to be doing Curaco at night now...

Curaco - we took a taxi to Playa Porto Mari and had a nice beach day. http://www.playaportomari.com/ Taxi was $20pp plus a small entry fee ($5??) Beach was a little rocky but great snorkeling.

Grand Turk - we always rent a golf cart from Nathan (you can find info in the Grand Turk forum). We love walking the beach around the light house, the museum, and stopping for drinks on the deck at the Bohio!!

At first I didn't think I would like all the sea days, but it turned out to be just perfect. Can't wait to do this one again!!!!

We just returned from Grand Turk,Half Moon and Nassau. My other half would like to do a cruise to Aruba now. He said he has always wanted to go. Any suggestions?

We just returned from Grand Turk,Half Moon and Nassau. My other half would like to do a cruise to Aruba now. He said he has always wanted to go. Any suggestions?

We just did the Carnival Freedom cruise that stopped at Grand Turk, La Romana, Aruba, and Curacao. We had a blast! It was a lot of fun, great ship and crew. But I think that there are a few other ships that do the same itinerary, like the Liberty and maybe the Glory? Not sure. Anyway, it's worth looking into if you're interested in this itinerary.

This is how we are going to see Aruba http://www.trikes-aruba.com/

Trike rental is 75.00 a person for 3 hours , You cannot book thru cruiselines . These go fast so book ahead of time they only have 3 trikes

We are going here on a Princess cruise after 5 on Carnival ,will be intresting to see the differances

We are booked on the Breeze for this itinerary for March 2013. It seems that Carnival has cornered the market on excursions for these ports.

When we sailed the western caribean there were a ton of options for independent tours.

It also seems that no one really talks about this itinerary much, so I'm hoping that once the Breeze starts running out of Miami, it will open up some more information.

• 3 weeks later...
This is how we are going to see Aruba http://www.trikes-aruba.com/

Trike rental is 75.00 a person for 3 hours , You cannot book thru cruiselines . These go fast so book ahead of time they only have 3 trikes

We are going here on a Princess cruise after 5 on Carnival ,will be intresting to see the differances

this looks fun!!!!!!

We need some feed back on this

We were on the Valor (10/13 to10/21) and enjoied all the ports EXCEPT for LaRomona. We went to town to do some shopping,taken to park in town were there was many stalls set up like a flea market DW bought 3 items from 1 vender they gave her the bag when we got back to the cabin discovered that they had only gave 2 of the items.

Archived