NCL Customer Service

ncl12345

LOL, trying to get all Webster on me?? :p Shudder means several things including, 'to shake'

Listen, I love babies. If you bring your young child on a cruise, that's great...more power to you. The fact is that noro is more dangerous to very young children and older adults (as are many illnesses)...it's just that noro is easily spread in confined places such as cruise ships and is not uncommon on cruise ships....so yes, my choice would be to not take a young baby on a cruise.

What and how I react to someone who does take a baby on a cruise shouldn't upset you if you feel you are doing the right thing...I think your reaction was severe because I pointed out a truth that you just do not want to hear.

And fwiw, I agree that no one should be touching your baby and I assure you that if I saw your baby, I'd likely stop and tell you how beautiful he/she is and I would move on without touching. ;)

Exactly...dehydration in a baby is serious s**t.

HALOS

I've found that any negative mention against children, tweens, teens and whatever else you want to call the under 18 year-olds on these boards gets everyone's panties in an uproar

Guest Service personnel assisted Mr. and Mrs. Coleman with packing their belongings and making arrangements for their transfer to the hospital.

Norwegian Cruise Line’s port agent in Colombia assisted the guests and accompanied them to the hospital, ensuring that all necessary paperwork there was accurately completed so that Mr. Coleman could receive the care he needed.

On both Thursday and Friday, Norwegian’s port agent visited the couple in the hospital in the morning and the afternoon. The port agent also assisted the couple in obtaining plane tickets for their return to Tampa.

And can you believe NCL held my parents up for $70 cash (no credit card accepted) to return THEIR passports to them to get off the ship!!!

:cool:

Baffled by this whole passport thing. :rolleyes:

The amount of time and attention the media paid to this and posters on here baffles me. It's led to insults and discriminating remarks being made against elderly people. I think this thread has run it's course and should be locked but yet like any other news story... the horse isn't dead yet so I have a stick... want to beat? :eek::(

HALOS

I've found that any negative mention against children, tweens, teens and whatever else you want to call the under 18 year-olds on these boards gets everyone's panties in an uproar

Funny how concern over a child's health is considered 'negative' :eek:

It's led to insults and discriminating remarks being made against elderly people.

You're kidding, right?

I'm not absolutely certain, but it could be because Colombia has an airport exit tax that has to be paid in cash.

At the time the passengers were disembarked, to be admitted to Colombia they likely would be required to have proof of their ability to pay for the transportation that would be required to ultimately leave Colombia. The $70 cash could have been for payment of the exit tax associated with the airline tickets they would have to purchase to return to the US.

The OP has been gone for five days now. I think we will not hear anymore about this until he files a lawsuit.:rolleyes:

The assumptions people make. The OP said he was done with this, he finished his story and perhaps we should assume he meant it and that's why he hasn't posted again.

Archived