Best time to book onboard ?

grayjay

Is there an exceptionally good time to book a new cruise while onboard? During our previous cruises I noticed for example that the last sea day was a hassle because so many people tried to book "last minute". So obviously it's better to decide before - which we plan to do.

But perhaps there are special days with special incentives - do the offers change during the cruise or is it always like " two cat. upgrade plus onboard credit" ? I also don't want to sound avaricious, but the cruise we've been ogling at for some time comes with a special Captain's Club offer, as well. They possibly won't be combinable, I think.

I can ask all these questions on board for sure - but it's always better to be prepared by helpful CC members :rolleyes: - thank you in advance.

Is there an exceptionally good time to book a new cruise while onboard? During our previous cruises I noticed for example that the last sea day was a hassle because so many people tried to book "last minute". So obviously it's better to decide before - which we plan to do.

But perhaps there are special days with special incentives - do the offers change during the cruise or is it always like " two cat. upgrade plus onboard credit" ? I also don't want to sound avaricious, but the cruise we've been ogling at for some time comes with a special Captain's Club offer, as well. They possibly won't be combinable, I think.

I can ask all these questions on board for sure - but it's always better to be prepared by helpful CC members :rolleyes: - thank you in advance.

I have not heard of special days to book with incentives attached. I think you answered your question, because my advice is not to wait till the last day too!

Wow,I'll keep a lookout for that. We've gotten the typical perks before (OBC, upgrades, less deposit) but never anything for the current cruise. That would be an exciting addition.

Tom

If you check out the daily they do have specials for particular days. While on the Millie they offered free dinners in the Olympic (which we of course took full advantage of:D) There were other offers as well but I can't remember them:o

Archived