spring break 2012

wwbill4

When is Spring break 2012. We are looking for a cruise end of Feb (25th)on the Crown for 7 days and hope this is not a spring break cruise.

Did the Oasis last year in March and it was loaded with Spring Breakers.

Any help?

Thanks,

Bill

There is also a Presidents Day week in February when many studentsb(k-12) have the week off. They should be returning the weekend you are leaving. We were on a cruise with spring breakers lady year (mostly from Penn State). We encountered few problems. They were very polite. I would be more concerned with a boat full of kids. Have a great trip.

When is Spring break 2012. We are looking for a cruise end of Feb (25th)on the Crown for 7 days and hope this is not a spring break cruise.

Did the Oasis last year in March and it was loaded with Spring Breakers.

Any help?

Thanks,

Bill

Spring break for K-12 students where I live is the first week in April this year. Usually, it is the week before or after Easter. I think college-aged spring breakers are not a problem on cruise ships, especially Princess. There are age restrictions for booking rooms that eliminates the college-age crowds, unless they are cruising with their parents.

We planned on going on a Southern Carribbean cruise on March 18. Seems to be a bad time because of spring break. Or how long is it? This would be a 10 day cruise - too long for spring breakers? Many years ago we did a cruise not knowing anything about spring break (we are coming from Germany) - too much people on the dance floor with glasses, singing loud (not the song which was played). That is not what I want for my cruise - after some hard years I would like to relax..

What is your oppinion /experience? Thank you for your help!

Archived