The other side of Cozumel island?

Grits53

Don't miss the Cozumel Bar Hop tour. The other side of the island is absolutely beautiful and not touristy. They have no electricity so everything is brought in fresh every day. I am scheduled to go again in January.

I think we are doing the bar hop tour again in Jan. maybe we will see you there.

trace

I did the Cozumel Highlights and Shopping tour on our cruise a few years ago. It does go to the other side of the island along with touring the rest of the island. We are doing it again in December when we go because it will be my husbands first trip to Coz.
we are on the Legend Dec 4th. Wondering if you were on same 1 as us.

do the bar hop bus

even if you don't drink this is the best deal and lots of fun

you will see way more than if you rent a car and you won't get speeding tickets or many other problems that some have had when they rent a car

I got to see it Oct 2010... If you are motorcycle savy, the best excursion you'll EVER take is the H-D tour of Cozumel. I've been to Cozumel and it really separates itself from every other excursion you've ever been on....

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1500.JPG

Does anyone know of a Carnival excursion that takes you to the other side of the island? (That would be the east side, right?) We've been to Cozumel a dozen times but have never seen the "other side". (We're not interested in renting a vehicle for a do it yourself tour.)

we did the rental, really the best way to go as there aren't too many places to see there. Easy drive, no worries.

Archived