Cruisinetta Builds Again! It's the Boodam2!

Spinner2

Sea trials are over; the Boodam2 won! Cruisinetta sent 2 photos and says she will send photos of the other ships that were entered in the contest after she leaves the ship tomorrow (Sunday). It looks to me like they had to hold the contest in the pool; Cruisinetta's ships are often too big to move around in a jacuzzi.

boodam2-winner.jpg

boodam2-winner2.jpg

Hello all. I guess you know the story of this cruise and why I had a medi-vac helicopter on the ship. What a wild ride we had. Rather enjoyed the extra day on the ship. HAL has taken good care of me by rebooking my flights and putting me up at the Sheraton tonight. Nice digs! Anyway, I will get the other photos to Spinner shortly. Thanks for all the nice comments. The Boodam2 was probably my best so far. Never done a helicopter before. The ship was destroyed, but the helicopter stayed on the ship. LOL. Thanks again.

Cruisinetta has sent photos of the other ships that were entered.

The first entry has a bit of a story behind it but I'll let Cruisinetta tell it if she wants to; if she doesn't it's no big deal; don't pester her!

boodam2-other1.jpg

This one came in second; at left and right you can see the "umbrella ship" and on the other side a bit of the Boodam2's bow can be seen:

boodam2-place2.jpg

And this one was last; Cruisinetta says that the ship was well-built but couldn't hold even one soda can so pretty much that rules out placing:

boodam2-last.jpg

Archived