Confused about e-tickets.

Sonicked

Hi folks. I'm sailing in 27 days and I am wanting to get everything in order. I went to check whether our tickets had been issued, and although the cruise documentation status says "issued", when I check the status of the guest ticket booklets, I am told that they are not yet available.

however, I do have the option to view or print ONE document which does seem to be a guest ticket booklet. When I look at this booklet, page 6 involves the travel documents, however, page 7 is mostly blank, with a large blank square taking up much of the page.

I'm awfully confused. Have the tickets been issued? Is this booklet all I need in terms of 'tickets' ? What about these fabled luggage tags I hear so much about? Help!

You need to fill out all your information online and then just print your set sail ticket. There should be an option on that page to order the luggage tags.

All you need is the set sail pass, your credit card and your passports to board.

"edocs" are not as important as your Set Sail Pass. Make sure you print a copy so you have it to board the ship. If there are 'special' items eg prebooked and prepaid extras you can print that page of your cruise docs.

The cruise docs take a lot of paper from your printer; mostly they have your itinerary, ports of call, and layout of the ship. If u have a brochure then you have everything. Once you fill out all your info you can print out setsail pass and order your luggage tags.

It is my understanding that Luggage Tags are not mailed internationally. Mailings are restricted to the US and Canada. You will be able to fill out your luggage tags when you get to the port be sure to carry a pen.

That´s correct. I´ve had them mailed to US cruise buddies before;). It won´t be a problem to get them at the port either or as another option you can just print them yourself from the example in your edocs and they will work like a charm too.

Hi folks. I'm sailing in 27 days and I am wanting to get everything in order. I went to check whether our tickets had been issued, and although the cruise documentation status says "issued", when I check the status of the guest ticket booklets, I am told that they are not yet available.

Are you using Choice Air for your air travel? We were, and there was some issue that prevented the guest process from completing. Give Royal a call, you should be able to access all that stuff by now.

Archived