Photo of Freedom as you embark?

karajeboo

Go back to the RCI forum page and use search for threads by either Radio or Trainman. Both have recently done live reviews from the Freedom with lots of pictures. Start with Radio and go thru it. You will see all there is to see

Thank you Sierrachik! That is EXACTLY what I wanted!!! I will also go check out the other reviews that were suggested....

My pleasure. You will LOVE Freedom and your time on her. We sailed her last week, debarked Sunday. This was our fourth cruise, my husband and I both agree this was the best cruise of the four. We booked on board for next year.

Up one deck. The stairs you see there are one set that will take you to the Royal Promenade, there are others.

So do u enter the ship on deck 4? And the promenade is on five? Once u r on board do u normally walk up one deck or mod people take elevator straight to windjammer.?

So do u enter the ship on deck 4? And the promenade is on five? Once u r on board do u normally walk up one deck or mod people take elevator straight to windjammer.?

This was my first time on the ship, we entered on deck 4, but I do not know if that is the deck routinely used for embarkation.

I don't know what most people do first, to be honest. My husband and I went first to the promenade deck to check it out and then up to deck 11, we did not immediately eat upon boarding. I did not use an elevator all week, only stairs (by choice, great exercise!), the elevators were always busy so I expect they were mobbed at embarkation.

This was my first time on the ship, we entered on deck 4, but I do not know if that is the deck routinely used for embarkation.

I don't know what most people do first, to be honest. My husband and I went first to the promenade deck to check it out and then up to deck 11, we did not immediately eat upon boarding. I did not use an elevator all week, only stairs (by choice, great exercise!), the elevators were always busy so I expect they were mobbed at embarkation.

At least at Port Canaveral the load and unload guests on deck 4. On that deck you walk right on to the outside promanade and the go inside. The Promanade is on deck 5.

On both of our family cruises on the Freedom we boarded right at lunch and went right up to the Windjammer. For more information on my last cruise on the Freedom check out my photo review. Link is found in the signature

Does anyone have pictures of the Terminal? Terminal 10 on the inside? To give me an idea of what to expect. I've done searches and so far only found one or two pictures that somewhat give me an idea of what it looks like, but not much help.

Does anyone have pictures of the Terminal? Terminal 10 on the inside? To give me an idea of what to expect. I've done searches and so far only found one or two pictures that somewhat give me an idea of what it looks like, but not much help.

If I recall correctly pictures are not allowed in the terminal, which might explain why you're unable to find many. I could be wrong though, someone else may know for certain.

Archived