I hate the Port Everglades webcam!!

Josie2

Why?? Because since I discovered it this week I have spent hours watching in anticipation of my own sail away in 2 weeks!!

I know the feeling;). But "hate" may be too strong a word for me. We still have 54 days til our cruise and watching ships come and go from Fort Lauderdale is helping me cope.:)

Why?? Because since I discovered it this week I have spent hours watching in anticipation of my own sail away in 2 weeks!!

Be sure to catch those live ship bridgecams too. Nothing like seeing what each port looks like just before you go! Oops, now you've got early morning checkin's online till your sail date (or afternoon sailaways)...:D

I love to sit and watch ships coming and going! Thought my young adult kids would think it was nifty too, especially when it will be our turn, they can watch us sail away. Since it will be just my DH and I, the kids are not amused, wishing they were going with us. Well, lets just say it's our first vacation as "empty nesters"!;)

Archived