Suite Amenities

cookmg40

I am booked in a sky suite on a 12 night cruise. I have read that we get 2 complimentary dinners in the specialty restaurants. If I pr-book the restaurants online, do I pay by credit card and then get issued a credit when on board?

Also, can anyone direct me to where the suite amenities are listed on the website?

Thanks,

Marilyn

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I am booked in a sky suite on a 12 night cruise. I have read that we get 2 complimentary dinners in the specialty restaurants. If I pr-book the restaurants online, do I pay by credit card and then get issued a credit when on board?

Also, can anyone direct me to where the suite amenities are listed on the website?

Thanks,

Marilyn

Currently you cannot book the free dinners on line. You will have to call to book them or wait until you are on board....

Below is a link to the benefits of a Sky Suite on your ship, Silhouette...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=SI#staterooms/explore/ships/stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SI

A little off topic but I haven't read the suite amenities in a long time, it appears to me that half of them are available to all cabins.....

Thanks,

Marilyn

We are just off the Infinity and had a Celebrity Suite. We were given a complimentary reservation for the two of us but that was good only for the first night (day on embarkation). There was plenty of room in the SS United States that first night so I doubt reservations would be needed. But, they will refund any reservation fees you pay if you cancel your plans while on board. We bought the five night wine and dinner package when we boarded but we had pre-paid for two other nights several months ago. That money was refunded to us as we certainly did not need to eat there 8 nights on the 15 night cruise.

Larry

Currently you cannot book the free dinners on line. You will have to call to book them or wait until you are on board....

Calling sounds like a good option. Thanks.

Yes, I am on a Solstice class ship.

As I understand it Captains Club cannot do your free reservations any more, it all has to be done on line

To the OP as you are on a Solstice class ship the best thing is to book on line to be sure of the date/time you want and then speak to the Maitre D on board. They will refund each one after you have dined in the restaurant, it all works very well, done it several times myself no problem

As I understand it Captains Club cannot do your free reservations any more, it all has to be done on line

To the OP as you are on a Solstice class ship the best thing is to book on line to be sure of the date/time you want and then speak to the Maitre D on board. They will refund each one after you have dined in the restaurant, it all works very well, done it several times myself no problem

Suite guests on S-Class ships can call to book the restaurant(s) of their choice and time(s) of their choice for their complimentary specialty restaurant dinner(s). This has nothing to do with Captain's Club. There is no need to book online and prepay for these; it can easily be done over the phone with no prepayment involved.

Suite guests on S-Class ships can call to book the restaurant(s) of their choice and time(s) of their choice for their complimentary specialty restaurant dinner(s). This has nothing to do with Captain's Club. There is no need to book online and prepay for these; it can easily be done over the phone with no prepayment involved.

When did this happen and is it available worldwide? I thought it was reported that once they went to online booking this was no longer an option. Certainly our experience has been to pay and then get a refund and given the number of people doing that (based on conversations with staff and conversations at cruise critic parties) it would seem strange that we were all doing it wrong, but we live and learn

When did this happen and is it available worldwide? I thought it was reported that once they went to online booking this was no longer an option. Certainly our experience has been to pay and then get a refund and given the number of people doing that (based on conversations with staff and conversations at cruise critic parties) it would seem strange that we were all doing it wrong, but we live and learn

In the U.S. suite guests of S-Class ships may call this phone number to set up their complimentary reservations: 1-800-722-5941.

I am not sure if this applies outside of the U.S. It has been this way in the U.S. for at least a couple of years now.

Thanks,

Marilyn

:D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1414007

Provided you are sailing on one of the Solstice class ships yes that is exactly what happens, if you are on a Millenium class or Century there are different perks that apply

Would you mind advising what Century's perks are, as we'll be cruising with Celebrity for the first time next month?

Thanks for all the helpful information. I will call.

Marilyn

We were just on Solstice on a 12 night cruise. We were in 2146 sky suite. To be honest, the specialty restaurants are never really full. I would wait till you are onboard to make your reservations for the restaurants. Your Butler (another perk) will find times for you and make your reservation.

Archived