Bringing Water/Snacks on Oasis

We'll be cruising on the Oasis this Saturday coming up (woo hoo) and I wanted to see if anyone recently has had any issues with bringing on bottled water and snacks. I called RCI and they told us no water and/or snacks allowed...I've read on here people have brought them both on with no problem. Has anyone had any issues currently with this? I was thinking of just putting them in a duffel bag and putting a luggage tag on it...? Any help would be appreciated!

Hi, I always get the soda package but I did have some soft drinks in my hand luggage, it went on OK, as for snacks, there are lots of complimentary ones onboard, in the park cafe they have lays chips, sunchips, fruit cups etc as well as the usual deserts, on the boardwalk you can get trays with nachos and dips too. Hope this helps.

We were on Jewel of the seas a week ago and brought a 12-pack of soda and a 8-pack water on in our luggage. no problem what so ever. I usually bring a couple of bottles of wine but have become a bit paranoid, so skipped it. I haven't ever heard of them taking water or soda before.

The snacks will be no problem. I take fiber bars and nuts on every cruise with me as I am diabetic. Nothing is ever said, and they are never confiscated. They are not looking for snack items, they are looking for alcohol, weapons, and other prohibited items.

Have never taken water onboard as I find the tap water is pure and delicious.

Archived