Help me with staterooms

stlucia03

I'm a veteran cruiser...Carnival, RCL, Disney, and Norwegian and you can tell where my heart is because of my choice of where to post this question.

What website do you guys visit to get the best stateroom in your chosen level? Let me explain, if I'm picking a owners suite within a certain category, its description will say something like 670 sq. feet to 730 sq. feet. Well, I like you, would rather have the room with more square feet. And given four different room choices, how do you guys find out which one is the larger room? Or which one has a better view, etc?

Thanks in advance!

sdmike, she's asking within categories, not between different categories. You just went through a great deal of effort showing Epic differences within the same category.

OP, look at the deckplans: http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Norwegian%20Pearl

I like this site. Above captioned site is free, their paid side gives you the option to view members posted photos of different staterooms. It wasn't expensive and enhances my cruise shopping.

Personally I call NCL directly and go through the choices, typically the agents have the details on sq footage of the rooms and balconies and will provide you with the details. I would suggest a combination approach, look at available web information then call the agent and run through the short list to confirm.

Thanks for this post. I was able to find pictures of the room next to mine so now I know what my room will look like.

Believe it or not, that doesn't always help.

After Explorer of the Seas refurb, we wanted to book a grand suite. But by searching here, I learned they were still converting the grands and some had new balcony furniture, large flat screen TVs, and some still had the old stuff. Only by searching for MY cabin number, was I able to figure out it had the updates already completed.

I like this site. Above captioned site is free, their paid side gives you the option to view members posted photos of different staterooms. It wasn't expensive and enhances my cruise shopping.

I agree its a very useful site , plus I got the life time membership for $11..;)

Believe it or not, that doesn't always help.

After Explorer of the Seas refurb, we wanted to book a grand suite. But by searching here, I learned they were still converting the grands and some had new balcony furniture, large flat screen TVs, and some still had the old stuff. Only by searching for MY cabin number, was I able to figure out it had the updates already completed.

We're in PH#10,000 on the Gem and I'm guessing the room nextdoor is pretty much the same as mine. Guess I'll find out in June.

Archived