Paging Jeremy Long who cruised on the Carnival Victory on October 16, 2011

eclipsethecat

This message is for Jeremy Long- we were recently on the Carnival Victory in room 1035 (although the pictures said room 1033) and after pulling out a stuck drawer (I was worried something of mine was stuck in it,) we found two pictures from the Carnival photographers (the expensive 8X10's) of yours. We would like to send the pictures to you- if your name is Jeremy Long and you sailed on the Carnival Victory in October 2011 please message me- we would love to get your pictures to you!

Thanks everyone. My heart just melted when I found the pictures. I thought, oh man he spent all this money on these and now he doesnt have them.

I tried facebook. Unfortunately Jeremy Long is a common name. LOL I did try though.

AdGuy- Jeremy has a unique feature about him that I could see in the picture please let me know what that feature is so I can be sure you are talking about the right Jeremy- not that I dont trust you I just dont want to be giving out my information on a random web forum.

And I tried Google- not helpful! I thought I was a super sleuth but I guess not. LOL Its hard unless you know where the person is from.

Carnival will be my next option- Im just glad I found them in the drawers instead of housekeeping- Im guessing they would have been thrown away! :eek:

Nope not yet. Im going to do that this weekend when we call to buy our future cruise certificates. Im hoping I have enough info about him that they give me his address.

I doubt they will give you his address.

They may ask permission to give him YOUR address...

or you might be able to mail them back to Carnival and they'd mail it on to him.

I know how to contact him. How do I message you?

Great. The funny thing is I know his name and what he looks like so I thought it would be easier to find him on facebook. Guess not! LOL

I will let everyone know how it turns out!

Dunno if you saw the message posted above or not:confused:

I would post on John Healds Facebook wall. I am sure he would help and it's better than the posts of people begging for presents from him! Give it shot- I bet it would be faster than Carnival.

I agree! He seems to manage to get things done more quickly than the typical Carnival channels.

Op, this is incredibly sweet of you to doM

Archived