Help! Sailing monarch in 5 days! Parking? Wine? 24 hr food?

This is our first cruise with RCCL.. we have always sailed CCL. We booked a last minute cruise that we got a very good price and i need help!

I see that parking is $60 for 3 days at the port... is there any parking close to port that is cheaper?

Like CCL, can you bring wine or any type of alcohol on board?

On CCL ships, they have 24 hour food and room service.. does RCCL Monarch have the same?

We are booked in room 7018... anyone have experience with that room?

I just booked today and I have 24 hrs to cancel so all helpful comments and advice is greatly appreciated!!

This is our first cruise with RCCL.. we have always sailed CCL. We booked a last minute cruise that we got a very good price and i need help!

I see that parking is $60 for 3 days at the port... is there any parking close to port that is cheaper?

http://cruiseparkingofportcanaveral.com/?gclid=CPDs0Omr-6wCFUmR7Qod9XloSw

Like CCL, can you bring wine or any type of alcohol on board? NO

On CCL ships, they have 24 hour food and room service.. does RCCL Monarch have the same? Yes but there is a charge of $3.95 for room service between midnight and I think 5am, there is 24 hour free food in Sorrentos

I just booked today and I have 24 hrs to cancel so all helpful comments and advice is greatly appreciated!!

Have a great cruise

I just used Park N Sail on the 1st and the were awesome. Make reservations online for a cheaper price. I think it is parkcruise.com, they are right next to the port.

I ahve been on that ship a few times and while it is an older ship we had a great time and awesome service!

Another vote for Park n Cruise. Advance reservation is $6.99 per day but they charge day of arrival AND day of departure. As a heads up someone on our 11/28 Monarch cruise tried to get in there without a reservation (I htink it is 7.99 a day then) but they were full. Good luck

You are pretty much paying the highest price becuase its right across the road. Anyone else you will have to take their shuttle, which isn't a big deal, you'll just have to make sure you find out their pick up schedule for when you are coming back. Normally on RCI boats, you fill out a departure form so they can schedule what time you need to get off the ship to get your ride.

Hint: Unless you have to somewhere, later is better. Then you can enjoy breakfast and don't have ot rush through the lines. Latest debark time on my last cruise was 9:30.

Just used Park and Cruz PC over Thanksgiving. Just so you know, they told me they do not start taking people over to the port until 10-1030. We arrived at 9:30 and there were several people already there. There was a mini revolt as all of us wanted to go NOW! They accommodated us, but they prefer to get the previous cruisers out first. At least that is what they told me. If you go this route make a reservation online as it is not that big. I guess it was worth saving more than half but I still like to be closer and not riding a shuttle.

Like CCL, can you bring wine or any type of alcohol on board?

On CCL ships, they have 24 hour food and room service.. does RCCL Monarch have the same?

Radisson has parking for $5.99 per day. Their shuttles are prompt and their drivers helpful and courteous.

7018 is rather far forward. If you have heavy seas, you will feel it more there than aft or midship.

http://cruiseparkingofportcanaveral....FUmR7Qod9XloSw

Like CCL, can you bring wine or any type of alcohol on board? NO

On CCL ships, they have 24 hour food and room service.. does RCCL Monarch have the same? Yes but there is a charge of $3.95 for room service between midnight and I think 5am, there is 24 hour free food in Sorrentos

Sorrento's is NOT open 24 hours a day. It opens midday and closes around 2 a.m.

Archived