Single Digits Anyone?

av8tr21

I guess it depends how you count. I'm down to 56 days until the Oasis. But that's 8 weeks. Or from my viewpoint, I only have to watch Oasis leave 7 more times without me.

Very true....I like saying 7 weeks rather than 47 days :D

We leave Sydney on the Radiance on the 19th - looks like 10 days, but we skip Wednesday the 15th due to Int'l. Date Line change flying from LAX! I tried to figure it out by actual elapsed hours, but it's much too confusing.

We leave Sydney on the Radiance on the 19th - looks like 10 days, but we skip Wednesday the 15th due to Int'l. Date Line change flying from LAX! I tried to figure it out by actual elapsed hours, but it's much too confusing.

Only 5 days until we sail out of Sydney on The Rhapsody!:D

If I log into the Australian RCCI website it tells me that we have 6 days to go.:eek:

I'm assuming the website works on US time so it thinks that it's still Friday when actually it's already Saturday over here.

Only 5 days until we sail out of Sydney on The Rhapsody!:D

If I log into the Australian RCCI website it tells me that we have 6 days to go.:eek:

I'm assuming the website works on US time so it thinks that it's still Friday when actually it's already Saturday over here.

Yes, you gain a day on the way out, you'll lose it again when you come home:(

Yes, you gain a day on the way out, you'll lose it again when you come home:(

If you work it right you can arrive before you leave.;)

Actually, we live in Queensland, Australia, so we'll gain an hour when we fly to Sydney (due to daylight savings) & we'll gain another 2 hours when we fly back from Singapore. Of course, we also loose 3 hours over the course of the cruise.

On our last cruise I missed the announcement that they were changing the clocks one night & then wondered why the gym was so quiet at 6am the next morning. It was actually 5am.:o

If you work it right you can arrive before you leave.;)

Actually, we live in Queensland, Australia, so we'll gain an hour when we fly to Sydney (due to daylight savings) & we'll gain another 2 hours when we fly back from Singapore. Of course, we also loose 3 hours over the course of the cruise.

On our last cruise I missed the announcement that they were changing the clocks one night & then wondered why the gym was so quiet at 6am the next morning. It was actually 5am.:o

When I would call my kids ( then 5 and 7)in the US from Oz, they would ask me how the weather was tomorrow;) I had terrible jet lag, so cruising is the way to go:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived