Silhouette Nov 30 - SeaPass Account

Oradellian

Folks who were on the Silhouette November 30th out of Bayonne, did you receive a closing statement on your SeaPass account?

This is the first time in many cruises that I've not received any detailed printout of my charges. Usually, it's delivered after midnight on the final night.

And of course, this was the cruise where I was supposed to see some nice shipboard credits from my TA ! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers

Oradellian

Folks who were on the Silhouette November 30th out of Bayonne, did you receive a closing statement on your SeaPass account?

This is the first time in many cruises that I've not received any detailed printout of my charges. Usually, it's delivered after midnight on the final night.

And of course, this was the cruise where I was supposed to see some nice shipboard credits from my TA ! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers

Oradellian

I was on the Silly in October for the Holy Land cruise and, now that I think about it, I did not receive a closing statement either. First cruise with Celebrity and didn't realize I was suppose to. Thought it was because the bill was under $200, I guess.

we were on the 11/6 cruise and didn't get one either, but you can check the tv for your account balance daily. we did got to CS desk a few days intothe cruise, to make sure we got on OBC. I guess you could have gone to the desk on the last morning or right after midnight, to request one.

We saved all our receipts and the total was close enough.

We were on the 11/30 and didn't receive on but I did see some in the mail boxes of some cabins. I guess they had a cash account. i thought we would get one but we didn't and am thinking it may be mailed. I didn't want to wait in line to request one. I did review the account on the TV and it appeared to be correct.

We did not get a statement in October on Eclipse, but we were off the ship by 7am, so there might have been one in the cabin later.

We did receive a summary about 3 days before the end of the cruise however. We did have a couple of charges that were not ours, but these were soon credited by Guest Relations. Motto - Check your statements!!

Richard

I was on the Equinox on october 31 to nov 7 and I receive my account and it was less than 200$. Same compagny, not the same policy. Strange is in it?

Boucalatrem

We got ours for our 10/10 sail on the Equinox too. Looks like Equinox is on the ball LOL :)

Was on the 11/30 Silhouette sailing and my statement was delivered the last night a little after 6pm. Saw our neighbor also got their statement at the same time. I wasn't a cash account and I also had some OBC (which showed up on my statement and also got a message about the OBC earlier in the cruise).

I was on the Silly in October for the Holy Land cruise and, now that I think about it, I did not receive a closing statement either. First cruise with Celebrity and didn't realize I was suppose to. Thought it was because the bill was under $200, I guess.

What is the silly? Why must people make up short cuts for cruise ship names. Call it what it is.

What is the silly? Why must people make up short cuts for cruise ship names. Call it what it is.

Up until now this has been a pleasant thread to read. Your rudeness has ended that unfortunately. Some of us refer to her as the Silly, some of us do not. Why do you think it necessary to control other folks' words and thoughts and why in the world do you think you could do it by trying to be a bully? Sad, very sad.

I'm sorry for you actually.

We were also on the 11/30 cruise and did not receive a statement. We just assumed that the same folks who were suppose to make the room keys (which did not work) were the ones who were supposed to print the statements. Hence, we ignored the issue :)

Hank

We too were on the 11/30 sailing and did not receive a printout as we usually are provided. We kept on eye on the charges as we sailed and believe the charges posting to our card are correct. In mho there were a number of quirky issues that occurred on this sailing.

Cheers

Oradellian

We were also on the 30 November cruise. We did receive a full bill (last item listed was at 17:16:05 on 11 Dec 2011). However, we did not recive it until we asked out Cabin Steward at about 08:15 the morning of departure. He had the whole stack on his cart, but had not placed any of them in the "mail holder". :confused:

This is the first time this has ever happend to us on any cruise line. Not really a big deal, just different. the amount of the bill showed on my credit account the next day, along with some charges we had after the "Final Bill" was printed. The correct (real Final amount) was charged to my credit card a couple of days later; the last evening's charges showed as a "pending amount" until yesterday.

Ray in NH

Sailed on the 11/30 cruise. Didn't get a final statement but had gotten one printed out the night before and had no charges after. Confirmed it on the TV before we left.

Wouldn't get off the ship without knowing the final bill.

I agree with other posters ... Lots,of inconsistencies on this cruise.

Doubt I would sail the S class again. Ship is beautiful in many areas but too many negatives.

Archived