On board credits ?

onebzyldy

I don't keep a large amount of FCC on hand, just a couple for each of us in case we want to book a B2B. There is no need to stockpile them since you can replenish your supply on the next cruise...

As for using OBC to purchase FCC, I doubt that will work since when you purchase FCC they do not charge them to your onboard account, but they are paid for directly with your credit card.

I don't keep a large amount of FCC on hand, just a couple for each of us in case we want to book a B2B. There is no need to stockpile them since you can replenish your supply on the next cruise...

As for using OBC to purchase FCC, I doubt that will work since when you purchase FCC they do not charge them to your onboard account, but they are paid for directly with your credit card.

The number you need is the number of cruises you will book before you next cruise. I tend to book cruises in the spring when the schedule comes out. Last year, in about one week I booked 6 cruises - two b2b2b. One of then now has 600 people on the waitlist.

The number you need is the number of cruises you will book before you next cruise. I tend to book cruises in the spring when the schedule comes out. Last year, in about one week I booked 6 cruises - two b2b2b. One of then now has 600 people on the waitlist.

Good point, paul. I stand corrected -- you obviously cruise more than we do.

Yes, I did mean *future cruise credit* :p So I cannot purchase for anyone else :confused: I wanted to gift our son & GF with one each, not possible ? ? I thought I could for sure :(

Happy Cruising.......

DonnaF :D

Yes, I did mean *future cruise credit* :p So I cannot purchase for anyone else :confused: I wanted to gift our son & GF with one each, not possible ? ? I thought I could for sure :(

Happy Cruising.......

Sorry, but you cannot buy an FCC for someone not on the ship.

Happy Cruising.......

Those days have gone by the wayside.......several years ago. Now you can only buy for yourself, and no gifting for anyone not on the same cruise as when they are bought.

So then there was a time when this could be done?? I was sure of it, unless I am remembering another cruise lines FCC :confused:

Happy Cruising........

At one time, if one person in a cabin had an FCC, both would get the OBC. So if a couple each had one and were travel with a couple that did not, they just split up the booking and all four would get the OBC.

Archived